[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU'RE NOW MANUALLY BREATHING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>YOU'RE NOW MANUALLY BREATHING
>>
Manyuaru burinkingu
>>
Melanoma burrito
>>
Mango bar
>>
File: mickey.jpg (94 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
94 KB, 900x900
>YOU ARE GOING TO YAWN SOON AFTER READING THIS POST
>>
>>28842102
I'm on MDMA so no I amn't going to.
(I just made up and abbreviation of 'am not' - I'm fucking shakes pear
>>
>>28841469
No I'm not. Fuck off back to facebook with this shit
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (57 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
57 KB, 960x949
>>28841469

>YOU'RE NOW AWARE OF THE ZIT IN YOUR NOSE
>>
Your tongue feels uncomfortable in your mouth.
>>
File: andy.jpg (133 KB, 615x818) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
133 KB, 615x818
>>28841469
http://marc.ucla.edu/mpeg/Hammer042116.mp3
also
https://youtu.be/Ijnt-eXukwk
>>
Stop for a moment, close your eyes, collect yourself, and focus on one thing for a few seconds. Notice the nuances and think of it for a moment, then leave this thread. You'll be back to normal.
>>
>>28842102
>Yawned before reading this post
Checkmate.
>>
>you are now blinking manually
>you are now salivating a lot
>you start to feel itchy on different parts of your body
>>
You swallow, but your mouth just keeps filling up with saliva.
>>
>>28841469
>You now realize that you only have about 2 minutes to live without breathing but every time you breathe you reset the clock
>>
>>28841469
You now realize that someone who lives in a 2d world can only see what's in front of him and behind him. He never even realizes that there is stuff on his right or left, he doesn't realize the term "depth". He lives his whole life thinking that what he sees is the only thing that exists and is possible to be seen.
If you looked at a 2D person from the side, he would have no idea that someone is observing him

Now we live in a 3d world, and you have no idea that there is someone watching you from another dimension, 4D, but you will never be able to see in that dimension, you will never be able to see the person watching you from the 4th dimension, just like the 2 dimension guy will never see you watching him from the 3rd dimension
>>
>>28841469
>>28842102
>>28842419
>>28842752
>>28842779
What are you guys trying to achieve?
It literally doesn't do anything. I'm not doing any of those thing, nor am I in any discomfort because of these sentences.
It literally doesn't work. Why is this so popular with people?
>>
When I'm on the bus I completely forget how to breathe, end up sitting there gorming out
>>
>>28843295
because it works for me
>>
>>28843295
it doesn't work because ur autistic
>>
>>28843295
You're a literal android.
>>
This isn't doing shit you impressionable retards
>>
>>28841469
This is actually kinda cool, when you notice something you naturally do you manually take over, is there a name for this phenomenon?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.