[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think a girl has never bent over right in front of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: FuckMeDaddy.gif (395 KB, 502x669) Image search: [Google]
FuckMeDaddy.gif
395 KB, 502x669
Why do you think a girl has never bent over right in front of you and begged for your cock?
Why are robots so sexually unatractive to women?
>>
I'm not aggressive and I don't look tough, therefore my genes aren't worthy. I can actually be very aggressive if I flip out and I have a high pain threshold, but I don't "look" like I do so no pussy for me. Every women is a queen you know, despite the fact they're literally useless and even a faggot male could easily snap crush any of their windpipes.
>>
>>28841465
>Why do you think a girl has never bent over right in front of you and begged for your cock?
they have

Why are robots so sexually unatractive to women?
false premise

shit thread
>>
>>28841465
A girl has, but she was a fatty so that doesnt count. She stank too, fucking assyrian bitch.
>>
>>28841465
death will cure us
>>
The first (and only) time this happened, I had no idea how to handle the situation. I was like 20 years old and hadn't even broken up with the girl I was seeing at the time. I think I told the girl I had stuff to do and made her stay at home all hot and horny with nothing but a sloppy kiss to go on.

We spoke on the phone the next day and she told me that she masturbated before going to sleep and we made plans to take a day off and get a nice hotel room. I think only a couple days passed before we went through with it. We banged so many times that day. Sometime with protection, sometimes without but man it was so hot... even banged in the shower a couple times. Took me nearly a month to break up with my other girl to be with her.
>>
>>28841465
>Why are robots so sexually unatractive to women?
Non-threatening, passive and generally docile, coupled with poor mate qualities.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.