[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /R9k/ I'm a Doktor and I'm here to see if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 308x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 308x440
Hello /R9k/ I'm a Doktor and I'm here to see if you have the Autisms

What will Sally look for ball?
>>
>>28841407
>What will Sally look for ball?

It turns out OP has autism and the test is a farce.
>>
>>28841407
She will obviously look in he basket.
Do I have autism.
>>
>>28841407
In the basket
>>
>>28841407
She's going to look for it in my ass.
>>
Is Anne black? If so, then Sally should look in the box first.
>>
>>28841436
No, and autist would say in the box because they can't put themselves in other people's frame reference,
>>
>>28841407
I bet sally will look for her ball in the basket because she knows she can't trust that skank anne
>>
box because the blanket is in a different position to when she left it
>>
>>28841472
I have diangosed aspergers though and I'd know where to look.
>>
>>28841407
they're obviously both jews, and their fourth dimensional shapeshifter telepathy they got from raping babies will alert sally on the balls new position
>>
>>28841507
you'd have to have the worst kind of autism to not know where to look
>>
WTF is wrong with Sally who would let their baby alone with that suspicious jewish demon looking Anne on it's side?
>>
>>28841472
>they can't put themselves in other people's frame reference
This is an interesting tidbit
>>
This is a test used on CHILDREN not adults. obviously she will look in the box
>>
>>28841549
Fuck it's not babies, it's fucking balls. I'm so relieved right now.
>>
>>28841549
did you see the kike nose on Sally?
>>
>>28841407
>what will
>doktor
You're no doctor.

Sally is very likely to look for her ball in the basket because that's where she put it.
But Sally could also be an asshole which lives outsmarting people to make fun of them (like me). So she pays attention to small details and realize the arrangement of the cover for the basket is different now. So weighing how likely it is that somebody moved it for a joke judging by who's observing the situation she looks in the box first if there's enough people.

She the gets told by the retarded shit stain that is Annie (Eve really) that she cheated. To which Sally replies with confusion. "What did I cheat at?"
The dispute is quickly settled with a short scuffle where Annie get her ugly faced kicked in and runs away to one of the teachers. Teachers, being no more grown up than the children they teach at primary school. Does not bother to listen to both sides of the story and punishes Sally for being a completely reasonable human being, once against cementing her upcoming depression and overall apathy towards existence while all she really wanted was a happy life enjoying things like those she heard was good from TV (alcohol, drugs, video games and parties).
>>
>>28841407
The basket obviously looks like it was tampered with, but it's still no reason for why Sally would check out the box first.
>>
>>28841671
>all doctors speak english fluently
>>
>>28841472
No. They would say Sally would look in the box because the basket is different from when she left, so it had been tampered with. It's about noticing small details that most people would overlook
>>
>>28841407
>leaving a gypsy in charge of supervising your property
She is obviously going to look into the box.
>>
>>28841671
i think you have autism bro
>>
>>28841407
That's not an autism test it's a theory of mind test
You do it on little children
>inb4 this was the test and you are an autist because of this answer
>>
>>28841725
Yes. High functioning autism.
Was that what this pretend test was about?
>>
>>28841407
>What will Sally look for ball?
what will I how pee anwser?
>>
>>28841407
What if Sally merely walked out of frame, and saw Anne take the ball?

What if Anne is a known kleptomaniac?

What if Sally was filming the whole thing and saw Anne put the ball in her box

What if the box is transparent?

This test is shit, there's too many unknown variables and is impossible to answer.
>>
>>28841700
Well you would have to look at the box to know that, therefore you would be searching that.
>>
File: 1464043715684.jpg (46 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1464043715684.jpg
46 KB, 640x960
>>28841407
>Where will Sally look for her ball?

Her Beta Orbiter, of course. He's here to provide.
>>
>>28841471
She's obviously not black.

obvious
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.