[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What mental illness do I have, /r9k/? >get easily angry/upset
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Cthulhu Wallpaper.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cthulhu Wallpaper.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
What mental illness do I have, /r9k/?

>get easily angry/upset of things
>social anxiety
>can't hold conversations with people as I don't know what to say
>had an imaginary friend till I was about 15-16
>used to think that demons were real until about 2 years ago
>want a gf but have way too much anxiety to talk to a girl
>usually put myself down
>I usually can only hold interest in a few things, like politics, WoW, etc, and those are like the only things I can talk about with people
>preformed very well in highschool
>very emotionally sensitive
>depressed a lot of the time

Is this autism or Asperger possibly?
>>
File: 1464278654178.png (419 KB, 912x762) Image search: [Google]
1464278654178.png
419 KB, 912x762
Anxiety disorder

But I'm sure it's just a greater amount of nervousness than the average person.

I have struggle leaving the house. And I'm increasingly paranoid.

Conversations tire me out.

My family is also known for bipolar disorders. I sometimes have a nervous tick under stress.

Other than that I'm..I'm kind of sort of normal. If being normal is being alone for 8 Months straight.
>>
If you went to school/uni/college but were uncomfortable, you are functional and have normal levels of anxiety.

I hate how you fucking normans label yourself and clog up services for people in need. I see like 4 of you daily and send you on your way between actual autists who havent seen daylight in 8 years and can't even visit the facebook homepage without a breakdown let alone sign up for one because of m-m-muh parents.
>>
>>28841466
>Normal levels
I don't know about that, but it's definitely not debilitating if you can do that. You're a shit (pretend) doctor for telling people to fuck off if they're not low functioning autistics.

Personally I can only spend about an hour every few days outside without an autism wrangler with me because of social anxiety. Any longer than that and I start twitching and eventually get an attack. I guess you'd send me on my way too.
>>
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 1374x2015) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 1374x2015
>>28841331

You are introverted, nothing else
>>
I formally diagnose you with clinical, full blown mental retardation. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>28841331
my diagnosis is that you're a boring person who wants to feel a little bit special. if anything you're a little emotionally immature.

stop trying to label yourself with a mental illness because you've got nothing else going for yourself, its embarassing
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.