[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had made a thread last night here >>28832745 and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1461014290608.jpg (8 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
1461014290608.jpg
8 KB, 600x573
I had made a thread last night here >>28832745 and then I fell asleep halfway through.
but I still wanted to answer some questions so here's "I'm attracted to dogs" the sequel.

>>28833872
not always, but sometimes.
do you mean how many minutes does it take to reach orgasm? it really depends on the dog and just how he uses his tongue.

>>28833881
just some. mostly big dogs. I like golden retrievers, huskies, labs, bernese mtns; mostly dogs with fur in between long and short - short enough that you can still see/feel their muscles, but long enough to be soft. friendly dogs are more attractive than hostile or yippy ones.

>>28833920
it's more than sexual. I feel like I bond with all animals better than I bond with humans. I've always liked animals, and never really cared for humans. but I still feel my biological imperative to couple up and reproduce, and you can't do that with dogs.

suffice it to say I wouldn't be heartbroken if I never got married and instead just grew old with a lot of dogs.
>>
shamelessly unoriginal self bump
>>
>>28841328
>just some. mostly big dogs.
another factor is how muscular/sculpted the dog is.

strangely, I like dogs that look strong and big, but I don't really like the same in guys.
>>
>>28842494
I'm attracted to dogs too, but I find that I like really long fur the best, and big stocky kinda trunk-y dogs like st-bernards or golden retrievers as opposed to very muscular ones like pitbulls or black labs.

How do you feel about other animals?
>>
>>28842650
I'm not sexually attracted to other animals but still feel very emotionally close to them, even things like birds and lizards that most people don't consider "loving" pets.
>>
>>28841328
If I was an animorph and I turned into a golden retriever would you be down to fuck?
>>
>>28842730
Cool. You should hang out with some birds sometime. They're surprisingly cuddly and nice, and fairly intelligent. You can't fug, but do you need to?
>>
are you of caucasian descent?
>>
>>28842818
are you a good person?

>>28842877
I do like birds. I used to raise fallen robins when I was a kid, I had like 8. they make surprisingly good pets when raised from babies, they'll ride around on your shoulder and I had one that only pooped in his cage, never out in the house.

>>28842904
yes. why?
>>
>>28843352
>are you a good person?
Are most dogs?

Would you fug a sufficiently large bird? Not like a chicken, but like an ostrich. Or eat out a particularly large raptor or something.
>>
>>28843747
no, see >>28842730
I'm not sexually attracted to other animals.
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Do you consider yourself a good person?

Are dogs capable of consent?

Do you know how disgusting you are?
>>
>>28841328
K I L L Y O U R S E L F
D E A D A S S
>>
>>28844184
>Are dogs capable of consent?
not op but my dog now owns several holding companies because it consented to a variety of agreements, only some of them sexual :^)
>>
dogs are hot. I want to find a qt who agrees with me
>>
>>28844507
>tfw no bf with which to keep a big fluffy dog together to spit-roast and cuddle
but am male tho
>>
>>28845095
>being homo
Absolutely degenerate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.