[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's all about confidence bro. >If you just start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462643724627.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462643724627.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
>It's all about confidence bro.
>If you just start lifting weights and start dressing well, watch some PUA videos and become a better person, girls will want you
>Implying these guys aren't massive douchebags with severe personality deficiencies and aren't drowning in all types of TOP TIER pussy.
>>
>>28841288
Nobody cares if they're feminists at that point they're just trying to vie for their attention.

Only robots get the label of "everything wrong with society" it's hilarious how transparent the situation is.

Only a sort of "Beta uprising" will offer you release from this frustrating hell imo but that will never happen.
>>
these chads aren't even aesthetic, their proportions are fucking garbage
>>
>>28841288

What is "top tier" pussy? Who the fuck decided to tell me which types of women are "top tier" and which aren't? Fuck you, I can make my own decisions, and I have decided that any woman who would go for one of these faggots isn't worth my time.
>>
>>28841365
top tier pussy is a girl that looks like a fucking supermodel with an amazing body.

The type of girl that doesn't even talk to guys who don't look like the guys in the Op pic.
>>
>>28841288
>If you just start lifting weights and start dressing well, watch some PUA videos and become a better person, girls will want you

1st part is correct though
lifting weights will make you feel better. girls will pick up on that and will want to leech that good feeling off of you
>>
>>28841566
Just because a girl has a great body doesn't mean she's high quality. High maintenance =! High quality. If she was a fucking whore who fucked ten dudes every weekend, would she still be "top tier", just because she only goes after a certain type of male? I highly doubt it.

All that matters in life regarding finding a significant other is your own subjective opinion. Nothing else is relevant, and if some chick you think is really hot isn't interested in you, fuck her (not literally...), she's not worth your time. I'd rather be with a 5/10 who loves me completely for who I am than with a 10/10 who's a fucking greedy Sheklemeister and sucks off Chad whenever she can.
>>
>>28841901
>All that matters in life regarding finding a significant other is your own subjective opinion.
physical appearance is pretty important to most people though. also /r9k/ is fucking obsessed with social status if you didn't notice, so that matters to them as well.
>>
File: kim-kardashian2222-600x80055.jpg (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian2222-600x80055.jpg
135 KB, 600x800
>>28841288
I've had 10 girlfriends since I was 14 (but have recently gained robot status after not socializing for 2 years straight while in college).

Here is what you need to attract women, realistically.
>A skill/degree/certificate that will generate income
>A hobby like music/art/lifting/hiking/photography/auto-work/skiing/snowboarding/biking
>clothes with nice solid colors that fit, go to J.Crew
>don't be fat
>Many fat people still get girlfriends (especially at church), but it will help to not be fat
>If you are fat, start eating less and jogging
>try to eat organic foods (helps with skin complexion and fat distribution
>a car
>if you don't have a car, buy a shitty used car
>NEVER bring up video games or and nerd-tier hobbies, even if you enjoy them (I personally enjoy video games and death metal, secretly)
>Don't drink alcohol/smoke weed, and look down on people that do (women think this is leadership and it makes them feel bad about themselves if they drink, which makes them look at you as above them)

These are the dynamics I have found that attract women.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.