[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nobody talks to me in real life anymore >only get a WhatsApp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 50875-2-1392178878.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
50875-2-1392178878.jpg
330 KB, 1920x1080
>nobody talks to me in real life anymore
>only get a WhatsApp message when they need me for something or when they need money
>started playing skyrim with ultra realistic graphics for the past months,
>finally found my place to have a peaceful living
>the game have made me depressed about reality.
>want to life in skyrim
>have bought some helium and mushrooms to space my way to death.
>i want to go to Tamriel guys.
>this is it i am done.
>>
>>28840906

get a vive headset
>>
>>28840906
i would probably kill you and your family in one of my rampages. you DON'T want to live in skyrim.
>>
>>28840906
Killing yourself on shrooms doesn't sound like a very good idea desu
>>
if you have a computer able to run games in HQ graphics like that, maybe your life isn't all bad.
>>
Have fun bro
>>
>>28840906
it's sad, really sad

that he choses such garbage game to be his escape-world
>>
>>28840956
Free persistent nausea and headaches included!
>>
>>28840956
i wouldnt use the shitty VR thing even if they paid me to
>>
>>28841847
Not OP, I'm neutral about Skyrim but I'm curious as to what game you think makes a better escapist experience
>>
>>28841040
My friends bro tried to cut his head off with a guitar string and killed himself on mushrooms. could be cool bro.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.