[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she's pregnant i might end it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Aokigahara_SuicideForest5.jpg (99 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Aokigahara_SuicideForest5.jpg
99 KB, 620x465
she's pregnant

i might end it
>>
>>28840834
don't. you're just freaking out

give it a couple days
>>
Just push her down some stairs.
>>
>she's a single mother
>time to find some cover
>>
>end it
you'll just create another robut who cannot life. nature has a funny way of evening things out.
>>
>>28840834
Don't give up, or take the easy way out. Try to raise that baby to the best of your ability.
>>
>>28840924
it's not mine

this is my problem
>>
should have more careful but then again youre just an ape
>>
>>28840834
I want to get a girl pregnant so i can have my own kid do you guys think i should put up an ad that says "looking to get girl pregnant you dont have to stay if you dont want to"
>>
>>28840960
I need to also add in "must be korean because im not a race traitor"
>>
>>28840940
Stay with her till you can fuck her, then dump. Bonus if you say some funny line before you leave.
>>
>>28840940
noo problem then m8, just fucking dump her, what's the problem?

love is ephemeral anyway
>>
File: 1456700305353.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456700305353.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>28840940
literal cuck kek
>>
>>28840912
Tell that to all the single mothers, nature doesn't even shit out in a human justice sort of way.

You're a faggot
>>
>>28840940
(I'm the anon you responded to) Dump her, get out as fast as you can
>>
>>28840940
Wait I'm dumb so I don't understand all these loopholes that whores are using now, but aren't you legally not obligated to pay for a child that isn't yours? Isn't that the real fathers job to throw in his money for HIS child, or is there some cuck laws that I don't know about.
>>
If it's yours, raise it. The world doesn't need more fatherless daddy-issues fags.

If it's not yours, leave.

Simple as that.
>>
IF YOU GOT NORMIE PROBLEMS I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND A PREGNANT BITCH AINT ONE
KILL ME
>>
Get an abortion dumbass...
>>
>>28840940
Carl is that you??----
>>
>>28841007
i just feel like ive failed. ive been so unfortunate in life and i felt it was a path to finding her. but ive failed even here.
>>
>>28840983
Good, having such high morals and standards is what puts a smile on my face
>>
She cheated on you?

She broke the relationship contract.

Leave, fixing it takes more effort and has less pay-off than telling normos of the story how carl the cuck didn't give up, but he's still a cuck.
>>
>>28841116
Do not ever recognise the child as your own, not even jokingly, or else some bastard lawyer/judge will try to make you pay for the child support. Dump her as soon as possible and you will be free of all responsibility.

Depending on how big a bitch she is about you "taking responsibility", you may have to secretly record your breakup in case she threatens to do shit like accuse you of rape.
>>
>>28841272
Anon, you didnt fail. She failed you. You have done nothing wrong, and you could not have prevented this. If she was the kind of woman who cheats, then it is her fault and no ways yours. Dont end it, anon. Dump her and show her your better than suicide, and be successful. Leave that bitch and watch her fail while you can move on, happy and shitty child-less.
>>
I just asked my gf what I should do if she ever got pregnant with another man's son.

She said I "would be a cuck" and "should leave if I have any amount of self respect."
>>
>>28840834
Either keep it (recommended) or give her something into drink which will cause spontaneous abortion. Babies in the womb are fragile.
>>
>>28841428
>keep it
not recommended
>give her something into drink which will cause spontaneous abortion
not recommended either

you give shit advice
>>
>>28841395
So her first reaction wasn't to get angry that you think she would cheat on you? Dude, she's cheating on you.
>>
>>28841452
oh fuck, you're right, thanks for analyzing my entire relationship.

I just broke up with her right now.
>>
>>28841147
This.

What's the big issue? Stop getting cucked man.
>>
>>28841477
>>I just broke up with her right now.
Woah, woah, don't do anything too drastic. Clearly you like being cheated on so ask her if you can watch next time.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.