[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER THAT ONLY MAN WILL APRICIATE TIPS fuckin whore womyn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: 1464289073212.jpg (82 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1464289073212.jpg
82 KB, 600x1067
REMINDER THAT ONLY MAN WILL APRICIATE TIPS
fuckin whore womyn come with the assumption they should be tiped by default
>>
>>28840568
But why the fuck did this "weirdos" do this? It is fucking retarded to support this roastie bitches.
>>
>>28840568

Anyone who complains about getting a high tip as a waiter or waitress is simply, and completely, mentally retarded.

I am not surprised it was a woman who made this tweet, since most of them are entitled and self-absorbed people.

This tweet however, is not uncommon. What she wanted to do here is brag about the big tip she got.
But, being a woman, she couldn't just do it outright, for fear of it being labelled as boasting.
So instead she made it as though she was pissed of at receiving the tip.

Women genuinely think it's better to come off as a massive selfish bitch, than to come off as though they were boasting.

The same applies to women who tell their friends about some guy hitting on them.
They will never say "oh my god that cute guy just hit on me", they will always say "i can't believe johnny hit on me, what a weirdo", even if the guy is hot.

Women have been conditioned to feel that they can't boast about their achievements, so they do it this way.
>>
>>28840568
I have to agree with her, a higher than normal tip, say 30% along with that message wouldn't be that bad, but a fucking 250% comes of as extremely desperate and creepy
>>
Hilarious. Shut the hell up and take the tip and compliment you pizza flingling wing jockey. It would be hilarious if this got RT'd like crazy and she never got a tip again.
>>
>>28840786
YOU'RE COMPLAINING FOR GETTING MONEY

ARE YOU LEGITIMATELY MENTALLY LACKING?

YOU ARE GETTING MONEY.
THEY MAN DOES NOT EXPECT SEX.
WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT GETTING MONEY?
>>
>>28840568
this is why I don't tip women
>>
>>28840902
Are you completely autistic? If I were her, I would be more worried that the money might come with strings attached, like say a fucking stalker, than I would be happy about getting the money.
>>
>>28840568
that's fucking beta

If you pay $50 then it means that you're ugly/creepy/weird and so you have to make up with giving her a lot of money
>>
If it had come from a chad she'd be acting completely opposite.
>>
>>28840986
>If it had come from a chad she'd be acting completely opposite.
well of course, chad isn't creepy. that's just how life is for people with superior genetic profiles
>>
>>28840986
A chad would not give her a fucking $50 tip
>>
Oh my fucking God, get off Reddit OP.

It's fake. Her handwriting and she doesn't show that it's the customer copy and not the merchant copy. She just needed attention. 0/10.
>>
>>28840568
I said this yesterday in the original thread, and I'll say it again.

I get if she felt somewhat weird about such a large tip, but it wasn't necessary to post this, and call this dude a weirdo. He gave her a big tip and a compliment, this didn't have to become a big deal. She should have just taken the money and carried on.
>>
>>28841157
she lost her job and half followers on twitter
>>
>>28841231
What the fuck are you even saying. She's not a fucking prostitute. Calling this fucker out shows she has some dignity.
>>
>>28841255
Not that anon but proof?
>>
>>28841268
Except she didn't "call him out" she posted a picture on her Twitter for attention.
>>
>>28840568
Whenever I go to restaurants I don't tip if the waitress didn't put in an effort during my stay, however if I get a waiter (a male) I always tip them cause I know how hard it is for them to get tips, plus a hundred percent of the time they're bro as fuck.
>>
File: 1460232472933.jpg (41 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1460232472933.jpg
41 KB, 375x592
>>28841274
use google you fuckin retard goo dot gl/xGHfj4
>>
File: women.jpg (377 KB, 927x1455) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
377 KB, 927x1455
>>28840732

here's the screencap for ya
>>
>>28840568
she's complaining about being tipped for being pretty instead of being tipped for being a hardworker.

she wants to know her worth is more than just her tits.

why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>28841292
that's because after you sign the receipt you get up and leave ya retard.

what was she gonna do go run out and try to find him in the parking lot? (assuming she immediately went to log her tips therefore saw the message)
>>
What a retarded ingrate.
Give it to charity if it bothers you so much.

Women like this are fucking hopeless.
>>
File: 1458262484597.jpg (552 KB, 886x1002) Image search: [Google]
1458262484597.jpg
552 KB, 886x1002
http://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/miltonian-pizzeria-and-wing-house-milton
>>
baka tbqh famlaiai fuckin whroe
>>
>>28841594
men feel ugly. even confident men rarely base that confidence on looks. they envy women and compliment women on appearance because they'd wish they were as attractive.

hopefully he sees this and donates his money to a charity instead. or maybe a bro that would actually appreciate it.
>>
File: 1393414257246.png (17 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1393414257246.png
17 KB, 500x300
>>28842093
make the morality of poeple great again
>>
>>28841594
>she wants to know her worth is more than just her tits.
thats bs. waitresses know better than this, and you should too. the job of a waitress is to be liked in order to receive a good tip. why do you think they are often flirty when interacting with customers?
>>
>>28842093
>>28842112
Nevermind, I found out this pic is stale and old

Could have been lots of fun
>>
>>28842153
the pic is from 5 hours ago
>>
>>28842170
If it is then I will do it after my graduation because it's in 30 minutes

If I do it I will make a collage of pictures and post it here unless someone else does it before me
>>
File: laughing winchesters.gif (992 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
laughing winchesters.gif
992 KB, 500x235
>>28841704
Black P.'s is gold
>>
>>28840617
the guy who gave the tip may just thought the waitress appreciate a high tip and he had the money. in this case she is an ungrateful whore.

if he was some kind of pervert and expect something for the tip or molested her in some way, then i could understand her.
>>
File: 1457599401110.png (34 KB, 646x624) Image search: [Google]
1457599401110.png
34 KB, 646x624
Delivery guy reporting. Toss me a couple bucks on a $20 delivery and I'm happy. No tip and I mumble expletives to myself after telling them to have a nice day. Also, 9/10 times black people do not tip. The only exceptions are this guy who tipped me $9 on a $40 delivery (and had me count the money right there to see it), and the occasional 1 or 2 dollar tips.

>Get delivery from plant
>$105 in all
>$4 tip on credit card
>Drive off annoyed

I was half annoyed about the low tip and half annoyed at myself for making a big deal out of it. I'm working on calming myself in regards to a lack of tip. I deliver mostly to working class or lower class areas of town, which I can understand, but there are a couple people who pay in exact change and that really pisses me off.
/blogpost
>>
>>28840922
This is why I don't tip anyone. No it isn't, I'm european :^)
>Your turn to trigger me senpai
>>
>>28842368
>9/10 times black people do not tip.

This is definitely true, did pizza delivery myself
>>
>>28842116
having good personal skills and a good attitude are achievements....tits aren't.
>>
File: usa.gif (263 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
usa.gif
263 KB, 600x300
>>28840568
>tip

hahaha
>giving your money for someone how is just doing their fucking work
they meant to do a good job you dumb americunts hahahaha
>>
>>28842527
>having good personal skills and a good attitude is based on genetics and luck...tits are too.
ftfy
>>
Naive ass virgins ITT.

Women have no respect for a guy who just gives them free shit. They'll know you're a thirsty cuck and either shun you or use you as a source of free food.
>>
>>28842669
what if it had been a girl that tipped that?
>no gurls would do that!!
anybody in a good mood with enough expendable income could. so what would you think if a girl had tipped that?
>>
>>28843068
Tbqh I would think she's just rich and wanton with her spending. Girl's don't need to entice men with money, they don't try to. A girl would think a guy tipping that is thirsty desperate, rich or both. But it doesn't go both ways.

I've had girls spend lots of money on me, I know they aren't desperate so I don't look down on them, but I try to get as much free shit as I can.
>>
>>28842368
Why should a bigger delivery demand a bigger tip? Delivering two pizzas doesn't take twice as long as delivering one.
>>
>>28843652
He's a stupid prole, he can't consider complex things like that. It's why he's a pizza delivery boy.
>>
File: steven universe tips fedora.jpg (47 KB, 532x510) Image search: [Google]
steven universe tips fedora.jpg
47 KB, 532x510
>>28840732
>most of them
>most
>not all

>people

yes anon, someone out there there is a woman who is not like the other girls, a woman who willl love you for who you are.
>>
File: baiting.jpg (119 KB, 1171x540) Image search: [Google]
baiting.jpg
119 KB, 1171x540
>>28840944
>money might come with strings attached

>a tip
>from someone you don't know
>>
>>28840986
A Chad wouldn't tip her anything because he knows she'd suck his cock anyway
>>
>>28842368
Hey delivery guy
I have autism and I get extremely nervous when I order food, especially consecutive orders. But I like to be generous especially for good service.

I ask that you be as friendly as possible and pay close attention to your customer. I've had deliverers(I'm not blaming them or calling this bad service but it makes me Extremely uncomfortable when signing a bill and writing a tip) be very nonchalant and act as if I'm not there and I can't even think straight as a result.

Pls look at me and give me a smile, I'll tip you well for the courtesy. I rarely get smiles. I would tip 2x the amount of a regular tip if you just be nice to me. Thank you.
>>
>>28842368
>expecting bonus money
>expecting money (above your salary) from doing your fucking job

spoiled 1st worlders, you cucks can't be robots
>>
>>28842368
Arabs are the worst tippers. Never got more than $1 from a camel jockey. Once they actually wrote 0 in the tip line for a $70 order.

I wish trump would win so they would all be sent back to their sandy shitholes
>>
>>28841650
So she didn't call him out like I said.
>>
>>28843985
>you be as friendly as possible and pay close attention to your cus
being turd worlder
can't comprehend 1st world service industry basics
stay cucked, dipshit
read a fucking book/talk to a real person who isn't on /r9k/
>>
>>28843985
>>28844224
>spoiled 1st worlders, you cucks can't be robots

wrong quote
you poorfags make me sick
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.