[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /believestheyaren'tgoodenough/ here? >flirted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460241070771.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1460241070771.gif
2 MB, 504x279
who here /believestheyaren'tgoodenough/ here?

>flirted with by girls
>don't do anything because I won't be good enough for them
>>
fuck off you disgusting normalfag
>>
>>28840550
OP iktf that's exactly me
>>
>>28840550
Same here man. The flirt with me but I never do anything because I'm boring as shit with no personality
>>
File: 1464225634115.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1464225634115.png
461 KB, 1059x962
I don't know they're flirting. The closest thing I've ever had to a jeeeff I picked up while drinking. She's my cousins best friend. I waswasted and thought she was cute. After she left, I texted my cousin and asked for her number because i Was still drunk (and it worked). The girl later told me that she was flirting with me all night. I had no idea. A month later she broke my heart.
>>
>be a musician
>too good to be amateur
>not enough motivation to be professional

Just end it famlam
>>
I have extreme anger and during my autistic rage I punch shit. I have given myself two boxer for fractures because of this. I also have treated my own loving mother like shit.

I have had quite a few chances with girls and the one I'm going after knows I'm trying to improve myself before we start dating. I do not want to hurt a girl emotionally like my mom and I fear I might physically abuse them. Those reasons alone are why I've chosen the robot life.

I'm slowly getting there.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.