[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
parents lived in seperate places for half a year to "sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1402805495911.png (363 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1402805495911.png
363 KB, 5000x5000
parents lived in seperate places for half a year to "sort out some things"

>anon, what do you think, should dad and I go back together?
>y-yes
>well, that's not going to happen

I guess it's better that way
>>
You shouldn't answer those kinds of questions man. Just say "If you feel like it" or some shit like that. They aren't looking for an actual answer.
>>
>>28840583
it's to late anyway
I just feel sorry for my dad ... he really loves my mom, but she kind of drifted away from him in the last few years
also me moving out was what ultimately got her to leave
>>
>>28840655
Bet shes banging some 24 year old tyrone or chad.
>>
>>28840538
Mothers love bbc and young cawk.
>>
>>28840538
the fuck is wrong with that cunt? why ask a question like that if you already made up your mind and know the answer? to your son no less. goddamn some people are idiots
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.