[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with suicidal man-child scum? My brother is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1451280869346.jpg (85 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1451280869346.jpg
85 KB, 454x453
How do you deal with suicidal man-child scum?

My brother is almost 27 and still lives at home. He's a kv and has never worked a day in his damn life. He does fucking nothing to help anyone ever but himself. No chores, no cooking. He's never made a bed in his life.

He's emotionally ignorant and extremely unappreciative of the fact that his whole materialistic lifestyle in his little room is all the backbone of my elderly mother's hard work.

Yet he uses anger and threatens of suicide as a weapon, ignorant to the effects of peoples' emotions from the consequences of his actions. Honestly, in ways I do wish he would die since he's nothing but a leech and a burden, but that would upset family.

How do you approach such a situation?
>>
>>28840527
let him keep living the dream you wish you were living OP
>>
Maybe you should ask this shining example of human brilliance
>>28835676
>>
>>28840542
fpbp

Close the thread OP
this is probably bait anyways
>>
>>28840542
Ignorant piece of shit
>>
>>28840552
Why are they so fucking selfish? Jesus christ. They never developed adult emotional intelligence, they're still tantrum-prone kids in their minds
>>
>>28840527
She shouldn't have had kids then.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.