[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm graduating in 2 hours and I'm so nervous and anxious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1456005589138.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1456005589138.png
7 KB, 205x246
I'm graduating in 2 hours and I'm so nervous and anxious I'm about to puke
>>
Congrats! High school or university?
>>
>>28840454
high school original comment
>>
>>28840468
What makes you nervous?

Having to walk on stage, or realizing you have no future?
>>
>>28840468
Don't sweat it. There are people that you will never ever see again as long as you stay free from reunions and shit. I hope you have a good post graduation plan.
>>
>>28840523
both

also i sit in the front row and for 2 hours I will be watched by over 1000 people

On top of that, they stream the graduation in local TV and online website
>>
Who cares if people see you dude, they came to see their own kids not some random fuck, I promise they think nothing of you (unless you trip and break a leg or something weird).

Relax and enjoy your graduation.
>>
File: 1462669942397.png (599 KB, 1040x932) Image search: [Google]
1462669942397.png
599 KB, 1040x932
1 hour 30 minutes 26 seconds left
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.