[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ZFjIiFj.jpg (59 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ZFjIiFj.jpg
59 KB, 960x720
Ask a guy who got fired on the second day of training for being too argumentative anything.
>>
>>28840403
Was that the day you discovered you were a total faggot, or were you at least somewhat cognizant of it prior to that point?
>>
>>28840403
What did you disagree with the roastie about, you sperg?
>>
>>28840403
About how much of an autistic faggot are you. How do you even manage to do that.
>>
OMG tell more story plx have 2 more hours of shitposting before I get to go home and shitpost
>>
>>28840439
NOTHING. We were going through a fairly boring slide with some situations and it had a scenario that went like
>A worker who identifies as "Pokey" has been called that by everyone since you started. You've been calling him that because you don't know his real name, he responds to it and it doesn't seem to bother him.
>Is this harassment?
>So anon, is it?
>Uh, no, I don't see how it is.
>Wrong, anon. This is serious harassment.
>Well, you can't say with any certainty that it is or is not offending him. Also, it wouldn't stand in court as harassment, but I can see how it wouldn't always be appropriate to call people by nicknames.
>You're being really argumentative, may I have a word in the hall...
cont'
>>
>>28840489
3.8/10, hardly even that autistic at all. It's a temp agency and on the first day 3/20 people in our training class had already been fired / quit. One guy got canned right off the bat for forgetting his work boots. Another lady asked to go to the washroom and just never returned.
>>
>>28840654

You have my attention... Continue.
>>
>>28840654

CONTINUE THE GODDAMN STORY, ANON!!!
>>
>>28840654
>pokey
>not harassment
You will NEVER make it in today's PC workplace, might as well just accept that you're going to be a worthless NEET forever.
The proper response is a canned "Yes, I would report it to my supervisor/human resources."
Your personal opinion does not fucking matter, this is a rigid test like school.
>>
>arguing with your boss after two days
OP you should either kill yourself or become your own boss
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>28840654
>Well, you can't say with any certainty that it is or is not offending him. Also, it wouldn't stand in court as harassment
You don't say that to your boss
>>
File: Frotho.gif (40 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
Frotho.gif
40 KB, 268x200
>>28840654
stop right there

original as fuck
>>
File: gross.jpg (87 KB, 1536x858) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
87 KB, 1536x858
>I'm not too concerned, it's a minimum wage temp factory job
>She stands and her healthy 280+ lb body makes it out the door.
>I follow
>She's already sweating quite a bit.
>Anon, I want you to be part of this team..
>Her breath wreaks of mayo.
>I gag a bit.
>fucking hate mayo
>mfw
>I'm not sure if this is your first job, but with your attitude, no employer will want to keep you around
>Tell me, where do you see yourself in 5 years.
>Well, I've got one semester left for my bachelors in engineering, so probably starting a career with a real company.
>A REAL COMPANY?! Anon! What is this job to you?!
>I remember earlier she had mentioned that she'd been working here 28 years.
>Her face turns beat red.
>The overpowering smell of mayo returns.
cont
>>
>>28841550
Kek, no surprise you got fired man
>>
>>28840700
she was murdered
>>
>>28841550
dam thats sum good shit..... keep going
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.