[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take a look at yourself. Is this really what you came into this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Take a look at yourself.

Is this really what you came into this physical reality for?
>>
You say that as if it was a choice. I was literally dragged, screaming and crying, into this reality. It wasn't something I ever wanted or asked for.
>>
File: 0X2Qfk9.gif (92 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
0X2Qfk9.gif
92 KB, 312x390
Pretty much bruh
>>
Stop looking at me like that ._.
>>
>Think of the hubris it must take to yank a soul out of non existence into this... meat.

~Rusty

I never asked for this senpai, so I owe the universe nothing.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (82 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
82 KB, 460x645
>>28840363
It could be far worse.
I just came here to die man, the rest is a bonus.
>>
>>28840476
OLD CRUSTY RUSTY
>>
I really like roundabouts and traffic in general fnord. That gives me pleasure I guess. Eh.
>>
>>28840363
I didn't want to come here, they had to cut me out of the womb. I was /comfy/ there.
>>
I don't think any of us came to this world for any specific reason. We are just kinda here. Either that or we are forsaken for some reason and this is punishment. Or Jews
>>
>have existential crisis
>finally ends
>open up 4chan
>see this thread
>existential crisis returns

I hate you OP
>>
>>28840363
Fuck you OP, I didn't choose this shit
>>
>>28840579
Does the magic roundabout give you a stiffy, anon?
>>
>>28840699
>>have existential crisis
>>finally ends
>>open up 4chan
well
theres your fucking problem, dumbass
>>
>>28840579
Oh Swindon, how I wish to ride you.
>>
File: 1457371035603.jpg (5 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1457371035603.jpg
5 KB, 250x236
>>28840699
Any anons have tips on how to avoid this? It is fucking hell on earth.
>>
>>28840804
Meant for
>>28840752

Rarbg fnord eris desu
>>
>>28840823
Yes

Just be yourself
>>
>>28840363
i didnt choose this world, two normies fucking did
>>
>>28840823
I feel you dude, if you haven't already, try talking to someone about it.
>>
>>28840823
The only way I know how to is to be asleep.
But then you start to have an existential crisis/panic attack in bed. Which can be quite terrifying aswell.
>>
>>28840884
I go to a shrink every week, and it helps right until I get home and am mostly alone for 6 days till our next appointment.
>>
>>28841016
Oh, I see now. Sometimes I get trapped in my own mind about things that stress me out, when I'm alone. Maybe you could Idk, do stuff to try to keep you occupied.
>>
>>28840579
To be continued...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.