[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else just walk from town to town doing odd jobs? Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 10 year journey.jpg (10 KB, 299x224) Image search: [Google]
10 year journey.jpg
10 KB, 299x224
Anybody else just walk from town to town doing odd jobs?

Im in my 7th year of wandering,i plan 3 more years worth of it. Just stay in a town for about 3 moths each and move on to the next.

Just odd jobs and sometimes kinda shady things, nothing else really
>>
>>28839862
You're living my long lost dream and I envy you
>>
>>28839862
If you're being serious what country are you from?
I would think its hard to do that in the US
Do you ever get lonely?
>>
>>28840019
He's not living shit. I doubt he's really doing any of that, but newfags like you believe this shit anyway.
>>
"not all who wonder are lost"

what kind of jobs are we talking about here? Do you have a car?
>>
File: 1407788838945.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1407788838945.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
WHY ARE YOU TORMENTING ME WITH THIS OP WE BOTH KNOW YOU ARE NOT LIVING OUT MY DREAM BUT I'M GONNA BELIEVE IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE I'M A WANDERLUST FUCKBOY
>>
>>28839862
>>28840029

It's not really that far-fetched... travelers (both groups and solo travelers) are a thing. Just look at the Roma.

Would be interested in hearing more about your travels, OP. Highlights, any details you might want to share, what led you to this neo-nomadic mode of living, etc...
>>
>>28839862
How many corpses have you dumped?
>>
>>28840076
It kinda started when i went into the airforce after high school because everybody else in the family served, so i guess i wanted to make them happy.

I wanted to be a Fighter pilot, but instead i got shafted with being MP. I left as soon as my enlistment was over. just kinda started drifting more and more north since
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.