[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry for that thing on the Twin Towers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Sorry for that thing on the Twin Towers
>>
File: british_pol.png (128 KB, 1302x289) Image search: [Google]
british_pol.png
128 KB, 1302x289
>>28839702
it's okay man, just stop being so pretentious about it.
>>
>>28839702
I refuse to believe the US govt was behind 9/11 but I do believe they exploited it to the fullest to start all their bullshit oil wars in the Middle East
>>
File: 9883489045335.jpg (93 KB, 797x719) Image search: [Google]
9883489045335.jpg
93 KB, 797x719
>>28841242
Remember guys, this is what we have to work with. You can only affect change inside the Overton Window.

The rules are different for the Illuminati: they can get people to believe or disbelieve anything they want. We have to fight uphill, though.
>>
>>28841242
The CIA trained Bin Laden, though, but I agree that they had no clue that shit would happen and that they milked that terror cow dead.
>>
>>28840746
Sorry bro, it's just... I had to do it to kill Assad!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.