[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Patrick Bateman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: twitter_400x400.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
twitter_400x400.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
I want to be like Patrick Bateman

How do I become like Patrick Bateman?
>>
>work out Hard every day
>lots of grooming
>go back in time to where you can get a business or law degree
>get reservations for dinner
>>
>>28839525
How about you start by checking these dubs
>>
>>28839525
Have rich parents
>>
Repeating digits, like these:
>>
>>28839676
> like these:
Ahahahhahahahhahahah
>>
>>28839525
Return some videotapes
>>
>>28839525
Ok listen closely. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>28839525
If you're a depressed autist (which you probably are), get off of /r9k/ as it kills your narcissism which is a key characteristic of Bateman. You will have to only start caring about you're own needs while balancing it with social appearances. The only thing that matters is having all of your appetites fulfilled.

You must be physically fit (take HGH), have a high paying job, wear suits, have important friends (who you talk shit about), date a 10/10, have a raging cocaine/alcohol problem and own the most expensive apartment in the nicest part of the biggest city.

View yourself as a demigod; all others are lesser beings.

Finally, you must have a heartless view on humanity. The unfortunates should be purged for stinking up YOUR planet.

Also, roll dubs whenever posting.
>>
>>28839525
Start listening to the undisputed masterpiece of Huey Lewis and the News. A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends, but it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
>>
>>28839525
have a father who owns a well established business where you could be a vice president/executive of some kind

seeing that if you were in that situation you would not be posting on here, sorry you can't be Bateman

also you need to be severely mentally unstable, but I'm assuming that there's a decent amount of people on here who qualify for that requirement
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 267x189
>>28839525
Buy a better suit, and for God's sake get rid of that smell anon. You reek
>>
You will never reach his level.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.