[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a slut/ whiteknight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: value.png (59 KB, 1465x1029) Image search: [Google]
value.png
59 KB, 1465x1029
Women are the gatekeepers of sex.
Men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

Women of low value get fucked and dumped.
Men of low value get swindled and cucked.
>>
So a guy who actually cares about the other person in a relationship is a cuck?
>>
>>28839590
seems like it's an evolutionary disadvantage
it makes me upset but i get why
>>
>>28839590
No
High value guys go for sex (with high value women), and get it easy
High value women go for commitment (with high value guys), and get it easy

So each party wants something from the other. Think of it this way:
Some random vendor you walk by is selling oranges. They are screaming; "I'LL PAY YOU TO TAKE THESE ORANGES!!! LET ME GIVE YOU THESE ORANGES!!!"

You assume that maybe something is wrong with their oranges, because what the vendor is doing is in their own best interest. They are making it an easier sell.

In this scenario you might take the money but dump the oranges back on the vendor. The same as a high value guy doing a pump and dump, and a high value woman settling for a guy but then trading up the moment Chad comes by.
>>
>>28839462
But the whole red pill theory goes out the window when you realise that not all men want women who don't put out.

i fucking hate the red pill with every fibre of my being, get over whoever hurt you, jesus
>>
File: go.php.jpg (46 KB, 469x372) Image search: [Google]
go.php.jpg
46 KB, 469x372
every male here, outside of some religious fundies, would have been a gigantic turbo-slut

hate will not protect you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.