[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get ugly gf >Didn't feel attracted to her at all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1439005915257.jpg (44 KB, 230x185) Image search: [Google]
1439005915257.jpg
44 KB, 230x185
>Get ugly gf
>Didn't feel attracted to her at all at first but date her to see where it goes
>After getting to know she becomes 8/10 Qt

Idk what happened anyone else with ugly gf know this feel?
>>
>>28839369
You're blessed. Do you realise being with someone ugly, but not finding them ugly is the best of all possible scenarios? She won't fuck around AND you get to have her. Fuck I wish I could do that to my brain
>>
You lucked out BIIIIIIIG time. (Not a fat pun)
>>
>>28839884
it just clicked after dating her for 2 months and getting to know her idk what happened I use to think she was ugly til I got close to her
>>
>>28839884
Not OP, but I was so attracted to my girlfriend, to me she was just so beautiful. She was a little on the chubby side and I don't like fat people, but I loved her

I didn't know why she was so gorgeous to me

We broke up yesterday
>>
>>28839918
she isn't fat she is a small azn chick with loli body I like thicc women but im ok with it.
>>
>>28839960
Sorry I'm really baked

She also had an eh face, but I saw it as the most beautiful face in the world. She never wore makeup
>>
>>28839960
>>28839979
what happened pham?? fuck im original
>>
>>28839998
My anger issues caused a lack of trust between us. I'm not abusive, but she's really sensitive and I've had anget issues since I was a child. Every friend that I've lost in my life were because of me overthinking everything and then blowing up on small problems.

So I scared my girlfriend, and I realized that the relationship was stressing me out and that we shouldn't be together because I can't handle dating and don't want to hurt her

This is my first girlfriend, but she's also lost a lot of my own trust for other things
>>
>>28839884
I'm not one of the people that think all girls are harlots, but ugly girls can still get laid pretty easily if they want to.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.