[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't I fit in anywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: nonothing.png (740 KB, 631x867) Image search: [Google]
nonothing.png
740 KB, 631x867
Why don't I fit in anywhere
>>
File: 2.jpg (328 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
328 KB, 1024x768
How old are you? Why do you need to fit in? Why not just work somewhere and go home to improve yourself and do things you like?

Go do some hiking with audiobooks or podcasts. I recommend Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
>>
Your autism level is too high.
>>
>>28839240
>audiobooks
Spotted the normie
>>
your a special snowflake shaped wooden peg trying to fit into a square hole
>>
File: 5.jpg (322 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
322 KB, 1024x768
>>28839272
I personally don't like them or listen to them but I can understand the appeal. I usually get sidetracked in my head and lose my spot
>>
>>28839325
I'd rather just pick up a book and read it, or at least have an EPUB of it or something.

If I'm on the go and doing other shit, chances are high that I won't be able to focus my attention on the reader. Podcasts are much more efficient if I want the accompaniment of other human voices desu
>>
>>28839240
It'd be nice to have someone to talk to.
I've gone the past 3 weeks without saying a single word to anyone and it's caused me to reflect on my social interactions over the past few years, it gets pretty lonely and depressing having nothing but yourself.
>>
File: 15.jpg (253 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
253 KB, 1024x768
>>28839412
>If I'm on the go and doing other shit, chances are high that I won't be able to focus my attention on the reader.

That's why I mentioned it specifically with hiking. Nothing to do but enjoy nature and listen to a book.

But Hardcore History is cool and I highly recommend it. The speaker is someone who can keep my hooked for hours where others can't
>>
File: 1464214010415.jpg (163 KB, 1006x706) Image search: [Google]
1464214010415.jpg
163 KB, 1006x706
every person must face the trials of their time. of the world around them now, in the present, without the benefit of hind sight. we can only struggle through the unknown future on this bleeding edge of time, into tomorrow.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.