[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H3H3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: jew.png (1 MB, 1269x678) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
1 MB, 1269x678
Jews from H3H3 just got sued

How does this make you feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w
>>
>>28838957
Good. Hes a complete faggot.
>>
>>28839007
What did he do to you
Ality
>>
I'm rather happy I have no idea who any of these people are.
>>
who the FUCK is H3 and why the FUCK should I care about this fairy faggot Internet celeb BULLSHIT?
>>
>bantz autists on the internet
>they sue you with no base
>just for attetion whoring

I thought you aspergers were better than this
>>
>>28838957
Feels good man. Got sick of seeing these unfunny kikes spreading their unfunny memes everywhere anyway. lol

>>28839032
Sup ethan
>>
>>28839174
He made fun of all the Normie channels on YouTube, you guys are delusional for hating him.
>>
>>28838957
I wanna fuck this jewess so bad.
>>
Faggot suing Faggots. Move along folks.
>>
>>28839245
He was somewhat funny before he turned into a reddit superstar and started doing unfunny shit with AutismFrank and Jon.

Now everything he does is just boring and unfunny. I am glad he's getting sued I hope it ruins them.
>>
>>28839245
Nice try Ethan now get off my board
>>
>>28839258
Tbh pretty much this senpai
>>
>>28839245
>H3
>not the biggest fucking normie chad tier confidence faggot jew
>>
>>28839310
>ethan is a chad
>THAT is what chad looks like

a-am I a chad now?

NICE where are all the stacies
>>
>>28839285
I have to concur with this anon.
>>
At first I didn't really care about h3h3 at all, but Ethan and Hila's cute relationship pulled me in. I think the lawsuit is bullshit and a violation of free speech and fair use, and I'm glad to see the youtube community pulling together to help them out.

Anyways
Ethan and Hila together > Ethan and Franku >>> Ethan solo vids
>>
>>28839386
>rekt together

I wish I could have a qt like that
>>
File: 55019202.jpg (58 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
55019202.jpg
58 KB, 320x240
>>28839386
<Unironically says Franku

Please just Fucking leave
>>
What's up with his wife's accent

Anyway, it's just another case of youtubers getting fucked in the ass by the copy right system

This is like that time Cool Cat tried to sue I Hate Everything for saying mean things about his movie

Hilarious but it got stretched out longer than it should have
>>
File: seriousfu.png (371 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
seriousfu.png
371 KB, 455x601
>Gofundme has already raised 100k for their defense costs.
>>
>>28839457
New car inc

These normie sarcastic memers are really Fucking retarded
>>
>>28839457
Jews gonna jew, they knew their fanbase would shit out shekels
>>
>>28839457
Is this a picture of you as an anime?
>>
h3h3 fans are like filthy frank and vinesauce fans, they don't know their place in the grotty plebeian pits. h3h3 fucking sucks balls so much man and i can't turn anywhere without people worshipping him. i get that million dollar extreme isn't that good but if even a fraction of h3h3 fans knew who mde are and that h3h3 explicitly ripped them off the world would be a better place
>>
>>28839521
>>28839522
they do it so cleanly too, in the video theyre like "nah man you guys already gave us some money on patreon so we dont need anymore"

fuck I wish I was jewish so I could get free money
>>
I like their videos (mostly the ones where they wreck shitstain prank channels and other cancers), not a diehard fan but i think as of late they've been getting more boring. This lawsuit is fucking stupid though.
>>
>>28838957
>How does this make you feel?
Bad.

Not because of their videos per se, but because I don't want the landscape of the internet to turn into a place where people sue each other for (fair) use of content.

Seriously if you aren't against this practice, why are you on 4chan at all? You can hate their channel all you want and that's fine, but why would you ever be for copyright laws?

If you have ever made a meme or image macro or whatever using someone else's drawing or picture, do you think you deserve to be sued where you lose 100k just for defending yourself?
>>
>>28839448
His Wife's from isreal I think
>>
>>28839285
I liked when he was alone in his shitty apartment and had to wear a rag for his shirt.
>>
>>28839603
Imagine the maker of pepe or wojak suddenly suing you for posting his image on 4chan without his permission?
>>
>>28839612
They're both jews though
>>
It's about time Sam and the MDE crew did something about that stealing kike snake
>>
>>28839386
You are the exact type of person that caused the game to go to his head. You are the kind of person that writes YouTube comments and calls other people autistic. You are the type of person that says "papa bless" on a regular basis.

You are cancer, and you are the reason this faggot Jew thinks he is hot shit instead of just a guy with some funny jokes on occasion.
>>
>>28839603
Of course none of these people actually feel this way. It's /r9k/, everyone enjoys being contrarian and watching others fail. If you ever ask a robot whether they would rather see someone succeed or fail, it's almost always fail, and they want others to be dragged down into their misfortune. Poor bitter people.
>>
>>28839638
Yeah they are but she's a lot more jewier than him since she's lived there her whole life. He's from murica or some other English speaking country originally.
>>
>>28838957
what's wrong with her mouth, she can barely talk
>>
>>28839745
>mumbles in jewish
>>
>>28839174
>attention whoring
they realized that there was influence to be gained by going through with the lawsuit.

the community of channels supports anyone in this situation because it is happening to most of them nowadays, so they were going to get support from at least some of them 100%

>>28839634
they are both public domain since there's no copyright

also most of the variations are different enough to not be derivative works
>>
>>28838957
Jews getting sued for thievery who would of guessed
>>
>>28839634
I've wondered that too, I think she just doesn't talk much
>>
File: CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>28839442
>doesn't know how to greentext
>using a facebook teir reaction image

Are you sure you should be the one telling people to leave?
>>
>>28839735
Most modern jews are from europe anyway. They took much of European culture with then when they decided to infest Palestine.

Your point?
>>
>>28838957
Well, it's bound to happen when your content derives from other people's content. It's what they get for being unoriginal
>>
Didn't this guy get cr1tikal's account unfrozen? I don't know much about him but he seems pretty alright based off that.
>>
>>28839757
before someone tries to say how they are not public domain, the images are based on previous images and are pretty much derivative works of them. it's similar to how donkey kong isn't a derivative work of king kong, but much less legal implications
>>
>>28839691
No I think Ethans a tool. But when Hila and him film together it just naturally makes a nice viewing experience. I dislike his solo vids because by himself he's just obnoxious, but when hes with his wife or other youtubers I enjoy his content.
>>
>>28839806
correction: he got his friend at youtube to do it and critikal (who hasn't made a good video in literally over a year) only thanked him
>>
>>28839778
Not really any point, I just get a jewier vibe from her than Ethan. I didn't even know he was Jewish until I watched their older videos but I knew she was.
>>
>>28838957
What the fuck is that girls accent?
>>
>>28839867
jew accent
>>
FYI Ethan is an atheist who talks shit about jewish culture and thinks it's retarded
>>
>>28839886
A jew's a jew. Even if it's an ironic and self-depricating jew
>>
>>28839886
he's an ethnic jew which is all that matters
>>
>>28839886
Religious jews dont care if youre atheist. They only care about ethnicity
>>
>>28839838
>likes it when he's with his wife because muh waifu i want to fuck that jewess
>likes it when he's being an obnoxious cunt with that faggot frank and being unfunny with jon
>doesn't like it when he is being obnoxious by himself

your opinions don't make sense
>>
>>28839798
Do you also think this about let's players?
>>
>>28839522
It's not like they demanded money, or even asked for it.
People are going to fund them because petty lawsuits for youtube copyright infringement are bullshit.
If they really were greedy, they would have just promoted Bold Guy's channel, ans nt waste their time and resources ot a fucking lawsuit.
>>
>>28838957
Makes me scared about what Trump's America will look like, honestly. If he gets into office and starts changing the libel laws, this sort of lawsuit will be sadly common. You won't be able to open your mouth in public or on the internet.
>>
>>28838957
why would anyone watch this annoying SJW cuck?
>>
File: 151.png (164 KB, 388x386) Image search: [Google]
151.png
164 KB, 388x386
>>28838957
Girl talks like a spacker.
Guy can't stop moving his fucking eyebrows like a cleft.

>People watch this shit
>>
>>28839956
Yeah even in the video they said this lawsuit would take 2 years and around 100,000 dollars. If they were that greedy they would've caved in and not even bothered fighting the suit.
>>
>>28839944
not him but I sure do
>wahhhhh why won't nintendo let me make money uploading their copyrighted materials
>>
why should i care about these fucking kikes?
>>
>>28840025
>supports copyright trolling
>supports getting rid of fair use

good go- no just fucking kill yourself. you are a cancer on this earth.
>>
>>28840025
Why do you hate career opportunities?
>>
>>28840054
I think he's less supporting the practice of copyright trolling and more criticizing the naivety of the LPers who get sued/demonetized by the major companies (i.e. Nintendo in this case)
>>
>>28840049
they're doing something to indirectly prevent youtube from becoming a television network. shit like maker studios and youtube red are pushes towards this end goal.

why would youtube becoming a television network not be ideal? most of the content will be paid content and originality/new channels will be phased out

even though their motivations are personal, it is somewhat important if you watch youtube at all
>>
>>28840117
But it's not naive at all. It's not violating copyright, which was meant to protect you from other people copying your creation and making money off of it, to post a video of your playthrough in a game with commentary. it's absolutely fair use. they're not copying your creation; they're not selling it to people. they wouldn't make any money at all if it wasn't for ads, which they can put on ANY video.

the fact that nintendo is allowed by Google to copyright claim any and every video they want is ridiculous.
>>
>>28840061
the fact that this is considered a career is proof that we need a new economic system
>>
>>28840129
Why not just move to Vimeo or DailyMotion (which still abide more-or-less by YouTube's original vision as a social video-hosting service) instead of protesting changes being made to YouTube and staying put?

In terms of both functionality and design choices, the site has been a sinking ship ever since Google bought it. The only positive thing I can think to say about modern YouTube is they removed the ten-minute time limit. Everything else (including the new pay-only content like Red and movie/TV rentals) is absolute shit.
>>
whats with that dudes eyebrows.
>>
>>28840129
I never thought about it that way. I guess it puts into perspective why youtube has been going so apeshit with copyright strikes lately.

It's really quite sad, but I guess this will create opportunities for the next pioneers.
>>
were they using his animations without his permission? That would make sense for a lawsuit.
>>
>>28840191
If youtube becomes shittier and shittier, maybe enough people will jump ship. It would be nice to see a giant like youtube fall.
>>
>>28840172
But the major companies don't see it that way. This, coupled with the widespread knowledge of major gaming companies' tendency to sue LPers and other YouTubers, is what makes the unexpectedly-sued LPer naive. Not the gameplay or content by themselves.
>>
File: 1322642023517.jpg (8 KB, 135x159) Image search: [Google]
1322642023517.jpg
8 KB, 135x159
>>28840129
>most of the content will be paid content and originality/new channels will be phased out
I'm sure the fucking kikes who run a REACTION CHANNEL give a shit about originality. Just how stupid are you?
>>
>>28840180
Ah, I see you're a proponent of the 'Jobs Must Suck Ass' ethos.
>>
>>28839886
WRONG
Most jews "convert" (lol) to atheism while still performing jewish practices just to avoid the stigma.

Vven if jewish "atheists" don't perform jewish practices, they still have jewish beliefs.
>>
>>28840218
at least i'm not a hedonist
>>
>>28839285
this. His videos when he lived in jew land where good
>>
>>28840215
I don't think it's really that widespread outside of Nintendo. A lot of companies even benefit from the free promotion.
>>
>>28840248
You fuck around on 4chan all day and you're not a hedonist? What are you, then? In denial?
>>
>>28840267
True, and most companies are starting to realize that now (if not outright encourage it, as with the Call of Duty franchise). But it's still something to consider if your main "thing" on YouTube is putting up gameplay footage or one stripe or another.
>>
>>28840248
right, kiddo
>>
>>28840193
he has tourettes which makes him twitch his eyebrows
>>
>>28840288
big claim
>>
>>28840296
For sure. If you're gonna swim with the sharks, don't act surprised when you get bit.

Still, it's an attractive lifestyle. I'd try it myself, but I think the LP goldrush is over now that the big names have already been established.
>>
>>28840216
through going through with the lawsuit, they are showing that individual channels have some power to defend themselves.
most of these types of channels (reaction and review channels) are informally grouping up as a result of recent problems with their personal channels, and this will help solidify a force against any sort of possible pushes towards youtube becoming paid content in any way.
their channels all have an invested interest in the current situation, which is still better than youtube becoming a paid service regardless of what you think about the current situation. you can use adblock or whatever at the moment, but it might not be possible in the future.
>>
>>28840337
Though, if youtube really wanted to become a paid service, isn't it entirely within their power to make that happen?

It's not like a tribunal of content creators gets to vote on what happens to the company.
>>
>>28840378
>It's not like a tribunal of content creators gets to vote on what happens to the company.

Democracy is a rather powerful and hypnotic illusion.

Unfortunately, the majority of YouTubers seem to be under the impression that if they raise a big enough stink, Google will give half of a rat's ass.
>>
Smh. there are people around the world doing actual work and getting 5% of the income they're receiving for making noises while sitting on a chair. that I say as a Jew. The world really is messed up
>>
>>28839285
This tbqh. He was actually pretty funny before it all just became a circlejerk of reddit memes.
>>
>>28840337
If youtube becomes pay 2 watch (which won't happen) everyone will boycott it and leave. Also if you run a youtube channel and just post videos mocking smaller channels (a.k.a Le tourettes jew) I don't see a problem with people suing you. Would you be ok with me making a video telling you how retarded and stupid your videos are and making money off of it? Reaction cancer needs to stop once and for all
>>
>>28840378
content creators with a lot of clout derived from their regular viewers would definitely impact youtube's viewership and revenue if paid content is pushed too much by google.

youtube at the moment doesn't make that much revenue, so any sort of decrease would be a big problem for google. if I remember correctly they are pretty much breaking even at the moment while steadily increasing in revenue yearly.
>>
h3h3 are known to play the victim card for sympathy money. They also love controversy so they can leech off it and pretend to be the "logical and reasonable" good guys.

I remember one video where ethan and hila were whining about living expenses and how their going to pay for it.

They're good at what they do.
>>
BIG EYES
>>
File: 1427714166230.jpg (59 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1427714166230.jpg
59 KB, 650x487
>>28838957
shut the FUCK up you FAGGET LOSER NIGGER I HATE you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28839442
><

Kill yourself.

Origami commentato
>>
>>28840539
Ethan is pretty unambiguously manipulative, but youtube is even more so.
>>
>>28840680
>playing the poor-persecuted-jew card
>implying they wasn't kangs n shiet
>>
>>28838957
Ugly losers on the internet!

Jesus is this girl straight up fucking retarded?
>>
>>28838957
He's an unironic Ray William Johnson
Fuck that kike
>>
>>28838957
hila looks like she from auschwitz, but got accidentally left in a freezer instead of one of the ovens.
>>
>>28840765
Ray William Johnson was ironic? TIL.
>>
>>28840731

>[mumbles in hebrew]
>>
>>28840765
actually I think hes more of an ironic ray william johnson, you tard
>>
>>28838957
how dare they sue the jew, next they will be crucifying them
>>
>>28839753
>using normie memes
Sad.
>>
>>28840881
She is like the ugliest darkest Jew I've ever seen. I've seen so many cute white Jewish girls, wtf is she? Shithew? Mudjew?
>>
>>28840921
Nope. Just plain old, ugly Hebejew.
>>
>>28840881
This also applies to you. >>28840916
>>
>>28840921
>>28840881
>>28840851
Truly she is not fit to place her lips upon your magnificent robot cock.
>>
Their videos were good until they started getting big fucking heads and judging other faggot youtubers when in reality they are just the same.
>>
>>28840952
She isn't. I'd be too scared she would bite my dick off with her retard strength in her jaw.

Look at her in the video. It's like she doesn't even know why she is there. I'm almost sure of it now that he started this channel and is trying to just shoehorn her in.

What fucking commentary can a retarded Jew give about other autistic people?
>>
jewtube is just for people who arent funny IRL!
>>
>>28840979
Are you talking about the Leafy Rant? I don't have a problem with stuff like. Ethan's greedy, but he's also in a rare position to set a good example. Online toxicity is a real problem, and since so many of his viewers are from 4chan, I don't blame him for discouraging that behavior.
>>
>>28841015
Do you talk like this IRL?
>>
>>28841042
>Online toxicity is a real problem
>My channel is about making fun of people online

Hypocrites like him are some of the worst fucking people.
>>
>>28839457
gofundme isnt real dude
its just a moneylaundering sight for connected criminals
>>
>>28841064
Yes, and I'm in Toastmasters, I do stand up comedy, and I help people with interviews.

People think I'm funny and well spoken.
>>
>>28841078
Do you honestly not see the difference between calling out jackasses like SoFlo and Patrice Wilson and 4chan's blind race hate, woman hate, and general misanthropy?
>>
>>28841130
Yeah the difference is he making money off of making fun of people and then judges people who do the same as him and 4chan is anonymous and doesn't hurt people.

He is more toxic than 4chan.
>>
>>28841112
That's great, it sounds like you have a lot going for you.
>>
>>28841183
>4chan is anonymous and doesn't hurt people

You can't be serious.

If you don't want to talk about people outside the community who have been victimized, then look within. Virtually everyone is this thread is the stunted result of having been conditioned by years and years of negativity.
>>
>>28841253
Looks like someone's projecting. I think /r/ShitRedditSays is calling you. lol
>>
>>28841253
A lot of the people on /r9k/ were losers before they found /r9k/. Other than that I don't remember the last time /r9k/ raided someone shit and fucking made them cry or something.

This Jew has made people shut down their channels while pretending he isn't responsible and then blames Leafy for the same shit.
>>
File: 729.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137 KB, 340x340
>gofundme/h3h3defensefund

i mean, holy fuck, are their supporters braindead? do they think that those guys do not already have millions in their banks? do they think that one hundred fucking thousand dollars is what you need for a trial? is a "i got sued" video all people need nowadays to give someone 100,000$ ???
>>
>>28841337
Has Ethan actually shut down other channels? I know he and Leafy conspired against someone briefly, but nothing ever came of it.
>>
>>28840921
Darkest? Surely not, then you should see their new video
>>
File: a.jpg (47 KB, 329x317) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
47 KB, 329x317
>Suing a jew

He's gonna get fucked for doing that
>>
>>28841388
He has made fun of people which causes smaller youtubers to blow up with negative press to the point where they stop doing youtube.

When you are like 16 and 100,000 people come to your channel to make fun of you I'm sure that isn't very fun.

Making fun of a 16 year old is more negative and toxic than making fun of other thick skinned robots.
>>
>>28841473
Which 16 year olds has he targeted?
>>
>>28841473
>waaah some poor 16 year old faggit cried over an internet channel

Since when did 4chan care about youtube celebs? Fucking newfags I swear... don't you remember what we did back in the years? It's much more terrible and autistic than h3h3
>>
File: 1464017676029.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1464017676029.png
32 KB, 633x758
>>28838957
Dun matter, none of it matters. Even if one fat ugly jew dies, 10 more remain. It's a never ending cycle of normies watching people pretending to be dumb online and then talking about it in real life. I can't even understand their existence, especially ones that are attractive and that can get away from not following trends as much because people will like them just because they're attractive
I want this that I have made for myself nightmare to end
ok not really, I really like to punish myself
>>
>>28841473
16 year olds shouldn't be on the internet unsupervised running their own businesses because of shit like this.

It's shitty that h3h3 does that kind of bull, but kids shouldn't be unsupervised in the first place, let alone running their own businesses.
>>
>>28841015
>I'd be too scared she would bite my dick off with her retard strength in her jaw
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>28838957
They are reddit incarnate, but it's still pretty fucked up to sue them just because they called you out for being an idiot on a video you posted publicly. Why even put content out publicly if that's how your going to respond when people react to it?
>>
File: hundo.png (404 KB, 979x1485) Image search: [Google]
hundo.png
404 KB, 979x1485
>raised over 100K in less than a day
lovin every laff
>>
>>28841183

This exactly.

>>28841253

Shut the fuck up, Ethan.
>>
>>28839032
He brought so much attention to Evalion that it got her shut down, and now hes getting a taste of his own medicine.
>>
>>28841337
Last year an /r9k/ poster literally went and killed people. How fucking new are you?
>>
>>28842095
I bet it was because he was a robot and not a crazy person ;)
>>
>>28838957
>makes his money talking shit over videos
>fuckin ripped of the Hyde as well
hope it doesn't end well
>>
>>28842117
He was a crazy person whose craziness was cultivated on 4chan. There are no homicidal lunatics who'd post about their shooting spree in a h3h3 comment section.
>>
>>28842286
Wow one crazy person or 100,000 horrible assholes. Which one is worse?

I personally think 100,000 assholes.
>>
>>28842087
Onison killed evalion's channel.
>>
>>28839990
He has Tourette's
>>
>>28838957
well they already collected like 120 000 dollar on gofundme for their case in court so i think theyll be fine, OP
>>
>>28842352
Are you honestly saying 4chan isn't filled with assholes? It's kind of the appeal.
>>
>>28842358
Honestly surprised Onision hasn't just killed himself at this point. lol
>>
>>28842393
I don't think 4chan has a lot of asshole unless you try to stand out more than the normal users.
>>
>>28842576
That sentence doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, even this thread is filled with people calling each other faggots, cucks, niggers and so on. There seem to be many more assholes here than there would be on any reddit-tier YouTube channel's comment section.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (106 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
106 KB, 558x750
>>28841042
>from 4chan
Reddit detected
>>
>>28840642
That was not a nice thing to say
Faggot.
>>
>>28841366
>already have millions in their banks
no
>>
>>28843315
Nice tripfagging
Faggot.
>>
>>28843348
Found the Hasbarah agent.
>>
>>28842087
How did he find out about her
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 588x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 588x472
>all these redditor and jew comedians that ripped off sam hyde and now are famous on youtube

one day he will finally have enough of this
>>
>>28838957
HAHAHAHA AAAHHH I JUST LOVE IT WHEN THINGS COME TOGETHER!!!
>>
File: reddit.jpg (758 KB, 2188x1738) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
758 KB, 2188x1738
sure is reddit in here original
>>
what's up with the facial ticks on the guy to the right
>>
File: 1366218078676.jpg (89 KB, 627x528) Image search: [Google]
1366218078676.jpg
89 KB, 627x528
Holy shit, I've never watched this guy before, what the fuck does he keep doing with his eyes? Does he do that in every video? How can you guys even stand to watch this? Does he have some kind of neurological disorder? It kind of reminds me of tardive dyskinesia. I couldn't make it past a minute or so. At first I just thought it was a weird expression he was shooting a few times, but he just kept going and going and it never stopped.
>>
>>28844011
its funny!! A quirk!!!!!! XD
>>
>>28843546
>Charles will never be your crazy little manlet bro
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23_20-45-15.png (89 KB, 261x265) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23_20-45-15.png
89 KB, 261x265
>>28844143
>what the fuck does he keep doing with his eyes?

He has turrets syndrome.
>>
>>28844178
some quick googling suggests he has some form of tourettes. dunno if that's reliable.

very distracting
>>
File: download.jpg (41 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
41 KB, 600x338
>>28844011
>>28844143
he's got the 'rettes. see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mde1j-j-GUs
>>
>>28843988
That picture is fucking amazing.

It's the culmination of just a lot of different tastes that a lot of people like and then putting them into one image to trigger everyone everywhere.
>>
File: 1407762973732.jpg (34 KB, 318x359) Image search: [Google]
1407762973732.jpg
34 KB, 318x359
>>28844228
>>28844253
>>28844304
How did this guy gain any popularity with such an annoying fucking disorder? Why didn't Chads come in when he first started his channel and call him a spastic retard until he gave up on his dreams of being a YouTube star? Is there no right to this world anymore? Is there no natural order?
>>
>>28844444
Including the people who post these images (see bottom left)
>>
>>28844445
you don't have tourette's and yet your life has culminated in a posting career on /r9k/
>>
>>28844501
>>28844445
If eyebrow twitching was this douchebag's only problem, we'd all be a lot better off. lol
>>
>>28844445
blame the audience who has a demand for this type of entertainment. if it wasnt him, it'd be another le quirky random maymay guy who'd fill the void with a similar type of humor.

similar to how a version of pewdiepie would have come about sooner or later. he just got there first and satisfied that entertainment/comedy niche and kids ate it up.
>>
>>28838957
as much of a faggot as this guy is we need less business and legal bullshit on youtube so the other guy is way worse.
like I genuinely want him to die.
if Ethan died i would just think "who?" but bold guy actually deserves it
>>
>>28844692
>like I genuinely want him to die.
>if Ethan died i would just think "who?" but bold guy actually deserves it
Kind of a confusing statement. I feel the same way, but if Ethan and his ugly jew witch of a wife were to die I'd fucking parade in the streets over it. haha
>>
>>28838957
Heard his content was getting more lackluster recently, Haven been in touch with the jewschemes since the leafy incident, can someone update me on what has happened so far?
>>
File: 1407529841099.jpg (48 KB, 590x518) Image search: [Google]
1407529841099.jpg
48 KB, 590x518
>>28844501
I make a very comfortable living posting on /r9k/. And I wouldn't be able to do it without the comfort and virility given by the good folks at Somxl genital wart cream. I was once a lonely virgin like you all. I lived a life of shame for my genital region. But once I began applying Somxl, my confidence skyrocketed and now I lay a new woman every week, without any of those nasty warts to stress over.
>>
>>28844829
A true internet hero
>>
>>28839442
Good one bud, nice try.
>>
>>28839457
doesn't surprise me
>we totally don't want to beg you guys for money, but there's tons of options to donate money to us, but seriously we're not asking for any money
>>
File: image.png (874 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
874 KB, 1136x640
>>28838957
Feeling blessed and woke. Fuck jews.
t. Hoodrat spic bashing nigger
>>
>>28839757
Even if pepe and other memes are public domain, basically all every porn board from /h/ to /gif/ would be gone.
/a/ as well
>>
Genuinely curious what youtube channels you guys think are actually funny, looking for something new to watch
>>
>>28845637
LeafyIsHere, Pyrocynical, and NFKRZ are all pretty good and regularly update if you like commentary videos. Recently started watching Luna's stuff due to his affiliation with Leafy and his stories are fairly amusing
>>
>>28844444
Why has no one checked these quints?
>>
>>28845684

lmfao

is this what r9k is in 2016?
>>
>>28845684
leafy is absolute garbage but havent seen the other two
>>
>>28845790
Because we're not on /s4s/.
>>
>>28845637
RedLetterMedia is one of my favorites. Their Half in the Bag reviews are good, but their original content is usually shit except for the Plinkett Reviews. The main two guys are the only funny ones, though. /tv/ likes to watch them religiously and bitch after every episode, it's fun.
>>
>>28845850
Found Ethan's secret gay partner lol
>>
>>28839442
>memegenerator
>>
>>28839310
>that
>a chad
hi where is my complementary 4/10 autist jew wife?
>>
H3h3 is literally the only thing worth watching other than music and asmr
>>
This talentless hack's earliest video published to his h3h3 channel is him making """comedic""" commentary on people's wiping habits.

Who finds this shit funny? Eight year olds?
>>
>>28845913
I'm not wrong thought
hes shit
>>
I can with 100% certainty say that H3H3 fans are the worse of the crop in terms of YouTube fanbases; Infinitely worse than PewDiePie or Frank's or even Leafy's fanbase. I saw the video because it popped up and I felt sorry for him not because I like their videos but because people that abuse Copyright and Fair Use are no worse than Patent trolls, but, so I looked them up and saw they had a subreddit. I checked that out and in the comments to a thread(?) relating to the lawsuit, his fans were saying things like "If H3H3 goes down so does Leafy!!" and were complaining that H3H3 and their superior sense of humor not be targeted because PewDiePie isn't and in general just leddit cancer on the levels of r/atheism before the le fedora meme.

I honestly don't know how I feel about the lawsuit. On one hand I want them to lose, so the most cancerous fan base can die, but on the other hand I want them to win so that Fair Use Fags don't abuse their "power" but at the cost of keeping a fan base that's leddit incarnate at it's worst and don't give me that apologist bullshit of "oh some of leddit is good a bluh bluh" because it honestly doesn't matter if a minority is good when the majority of the user base is as tolerable as the stench of an aborted fetus. It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard dick.
>>
>>28847681

On a side note, is the word "literally" filtered? Every time I'd submit the Robot would mark it as spam until I removed the word "LITERALLY" from my post.
>>
File: 1450961193588.jpg (49 KB, 588x588) Image search: [Google]
1450961193588.jpg
49 KB, 588x588
>>28845684
are you 12 lmao
>>
I hate h3h3 hes not funny at all. hes always bitching about people stealing other peoples videos but he does the exact same thing.
>>
overwhelmed with joy
>>
>>28838957
Stopped caring since the beef shit with leafyiscancer
>>
>>28838957
>youtube drama
Just fucking lynch me.
>>
>>28838957
glad i have absolutely no idea who these people are
>>
>>28839007
This

Fuck those clowns
>>
>>28839007
fpbp

also his wife (?) looks like mr skeltal in a wig.
>>
didn't they get enough donations to cover the cost anyway
>>
File: 1451613203601.png (130 KB, 315x330) Image search: [Google]
1451613203601.png
130 KB, 315x330
>>28845637
Easy Allies, Mega64, Cinemassacre and Retsupurae are among my favorites.
Shitposting channels sometimes make me laugh as well.
>>
>>28842087
You're an idiot. If you had half a brain you realize it was Leafy's video that brought attention to Evalion, that shitty woman who shills to /pol/ for money. Hell I am even a /pol/ack and I can't stand that cunt.
>>
Good, those kikes fucking deserve it.
>>
>>28841183
This.
Well said
>>
>>28847203
>I judge a comic by his earliest work
You should literally kill yourself.

HURRR PICASSO MADE A SHIT PICTURE WHEN HE WAS 12
>>
>>28847765
good that is spam
>>
I literally need to check this shit out.
>>
>>28838957
Makes me feel like YouTube's copyright system is fucked, as is the court system, this shit is clearly fair use and Bold Guy can eat Ethan's fat Jew cock.
>>
I still think this is some kind of ploy to get more money of his fans.but then again i could be paranoid
>>
>>28850696
He's going to profit from the donations in any case. He said the legal fees could cost them up to 100k but they already raised more than that and people just keep giving.
>>
They got funded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix4mTekl3MM
>>
>>28839285
There is already a gofundme page for them and over 100k has been raised
>>
>>28839285
They're not getting ruined, they've already raised $20,000 more than they needed.
SUCK SHIT FAGGOT
>>
>>28839285
>LE PAPA JOHNS PIZZA PAPA JOHNS
>*adjusts beanie*
>*coughs*
>>
>>28839386
get off my board reddit scum
>>
>>28845883
I wouldn't say the main two, Mike and Jay are the only funny ones, I'd say the funniest are Mike and Rich Evans
>>
>>28845684
Leafy is underage annoyance and watching everyone constantly shit on him is both amusing and sad

Pyro is the only decent one

NFKRZ is an edgy tryhard that constantly goes after other popular youtubers
>>
>>28842087
That was leafy, learn who actually killed your princess faggot
>>
>>28850801
all the money they are getting they are putting into an account to protect fair use

but I guess they are still money-grubbing jews right?
>>
>>28838957
There isn't a single YouTube celebrity I find enjoyable to watch. They all scream desperation for attention to make more money, and it makes me feel like they're trying to manipulate me.

They're also mostly middle-aged adults pandering to children, which is weird and creepy. Adults making sex jokes to children for money is just unsettling.
>>
what is it with you guys and calling every successful youtuber a jew?
>>
>>28852035
Ethan and Hilda are full-on jews though. On YouTube no less.

Get it?
>>
>>28851024
Leafy is like 19. At least bother to know what the fuck you're talking about if you're going to shittalk someone lol
>>
>>28851024
>NFKRZ is an edgy tryhard that constantly goes after other popular youtubers
Plus he's russian, which makes it look more tryhard and unnatural
>>
>>28851920
I never said they were, I like h3h3.
>>
>>28838957
Fuck them. Ugly shitskin bastards. Reddit tier cucks. Get this shit off my board. No one cares.

Fuck you.
>>
File: 1445937034136.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445937034136.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>all these people saying h3h3 ripped off mde
>not one shred of evidence posted
Nice!
>>
>>28852138
>he defends leafy
Leafy has underage edgy humor and you probably watch his videos

try harder next time okay kiddo lmao
>>
>old enough to like Frank
>not old enough to fuck
burn it all down
>>
>>28852529
I do watch his videos, and I never defended him.

Is that the best you've got, "you probably watch his videos"? Hahaha, wow dude. Maybe you're the one who needs to try harder
>>
>>28852608
>"L-Leafy isn't underage! He's 19 come on dude!"

yikes anon
>>
>>28852608
Leafy is a faggot and his shit is all retarded. You are by proxy cancer. Fuck off.
>>
>>28848934

Mike Matai is fucking awesome. Couldn't care less about the Cheetahman 2 bullshit or his early insecurity positing on cinemassacre.
>>
>>28852697
That's some good logical fallacy right there
>>
>>28852709
Suck my dick, you underage faggot.
>>
On the topic of Jewish Jewtubers, what do you guys think of GameGrumps?
To me they are some the cringiest faggots to ever live.
Their parents must be so disappointed.
>>
>>28843988
This. They were funny at one point it's time to move on and forget about them.
You are either a manchild, manbaby or just have straight autism if you can't grow past this shit and move on with your life onto more intellectual things.
>>
>>28852802
JonTron is fairly amusing by himself, but when paired with Ethan or any of the people from GG he's rather bland. I'd check out his solo, non-GG channel if you haven't already
>>
>>28852802
Arin is a cuck and his girlfriend is a ugly whore.
>>28852858
This.
>>
>>28845874
dubs, quads, they all need to be checked regardless of board
>>
>>28852870
Top kek.
Are there any links/evidence of his Gf being a whore?
We should get this meme trending
#Arinisacuck
>>
>>28852858
Jontron is shit, you can hear the tryhard in that stupid voice he puts on
>>
>>28852397
here's when h3h3 admitted it on his REDDIT page

https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/35x608/response_to_the_open_letter_about_the_future_of/?
>>
So let me get this straight:

>Jews

>Make video manipulating people into donating to them while washing their hands clean of being directly involved

>Take direct control of funds and form a union in which they have control over

>Acquire power over smaller channels that now have to beg to get represented by them

>All a coincidence

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>28853551
Adding on to this

>We didn't expect anyone to care other than the h3h3 community

>We literally can't afford this legal battle, but we don't want you to donate to us, you've already done enough

Yeah, okay.

How do you cucks believe this bullshit?
>>
>>28842095
>Last year an /r9k/ poster literally went and killed people
Except that was only speculation, stop pushing this meme you fucking newfag.
>>
>>28839285
>find out about h3h3
>watch most of his older videos a single night
>pretty fun desu
>try recent stuff
>"memes lmao"
>>
>>28839285
p much, my man.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.