[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post girls with big dolly eye itt Here's the legendary lisa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7
Post girls with big dolly eye itt
Here's the legendary lisa left eye of tlc, her pupils are very big and dark which makes her eyes look super cute
>>
Consider me obsessed with eyes. If a girl has a pretty face and big eyes, it makes her more special than any other sort of pretty girl. I feel bad for other girls,their eyes get smaller as they get older, these girls lucked out with having naturally big eyes which will always make them look younger and more innocent
>>
File: 1462909502613.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462909502613.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
I am pretty sure this girl is wearing contacts but if she's not then she has really cute big eyes. There aren't many girls in real life who resemble anime characters, this might be the closest we'll get
>>
Is my autism driving people away? Anyway, another big eyes qt, careful anons, or their powers might just draw you in
>>
>>28838345
Yes, yes it is.

got to come original.
>>
These are the girls who had more estrogen in their systems growing up. They're prime, these are the girls you want to impregnate. Its science!
>>
File: large.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>28838373
Oh yeah? Well shit, can't say this is the first or even the hundredth time I've had that happen. Oh well, this is my only way of trying to relate to people. Look at this girl, she wishes she had big cute eyes. Many will try to mimic the look but anyone can tell who actually has naturally cute big eyes from all the inferior wannabes
>>
Also, another pattern I'm noticing is big eyes paired with a tiny little dainty mouth. This is the classic feminine young woman look, if any girl has this pairing of features and is symmetrical enough she'll usually be super cute in an almost unreal way
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.