[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with suicidal urges? I can't take this anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463837579551.png (47 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1463837579551.png
47 KB, 500x430
How do you cope with suicidal urges? I can't take this anymore.
>>
>>28838119
if you kill yourself you wont get any urges at all
>>
>>28838119
My suicidal urges has evolved to homicidal urges.
>>
>>28838226
This implies that you're not a human.
>>
>>28838251
>>28838226
In the sense that 'evolved' implies that 'suicidal' are not yet 'homicidal', therefore your first kind of urge was not intent to kill people, which homo stands for, which implies that when you wanted to kill 'yourself', then 'yourself' was not a human.
>>
>>28838119
i love you OP DONT DO IT
>>
>>28838300
I hate when people say stuff like this meaninglessly. I don't mean to be edgy. You clearly don't even know me, yet you're throwing those words around. They're completely hollow. If you love everyone do you really love anyone?

I don't intend on doing it in the immediate future, I simply said the urge is there, which I am trying to figure out how to cope with.
>>
>>28838437
>accusing a solid shitposter/baiter for posting 'meaningless' posts

Rude.
>>
>>28838119
I've had these and intrusive thoughts of suicide as long as I can remember. The best I can do is acknowledge it as a stray thought and move on with whatever I was doing. I don't think there's anyway to ever make it stop for good.
>>
I didn't do it for a couple of years because of family. They'd miss me and stuff. Then eventually it went away and I just settled into some completely disassociate being that just eats learns and hates life. Maybe eventually i'l get a job or something.

I dunno. Things don't matter anymore. Maybe that's not enough for you. But it's not like suicide now is better than suicide tomorrow and so on. Pain goes away quickly when you focus on it.

Or maybe not for everyone. Can anyone else just think away a headache? I can sometimes. Just recently I found ways of inducing strong head-pain through just thinking. Maybe this isn't normal. Just lie down or sit up in a relaxed position. Focus on a point in your head. Something you can specify and clearly locate mentally. Look for a while, I'm sure you will find it. Then try alter the state of that part. Like, just try things. Think about it and see if you can will something into it.

I'm interested in your results.
>>
>>28838510
Yeah it stops for good in my case: >>28838560
Not that it's better. I'm simply not ever happy anymore.
>>
I just tell myself I have it pretty comfy with access to the internet and all that. Nothing can help my mental problems, but I am at least lucky. If my luck runs out I'll just do it.
Also I don't keep a gun in the house, I would've done it by now if I had one.
>>
I've had these urges since i was a kid and nothing really helps it go away. I suppose don't act on it and try to distract yourself with vidya and hobbies whenever you feel up to it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.