[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Power In Fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 682x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 682x734
The suffering is almost over. All these month of torment and silent observing are coming to an end.

They treat me as though my life has no value. They don't want me to exist. They shun me from society because I'm not like them.

It won't matter anymore. Not when I'm the only one left. When I clean the hallways, it won't matter who can smoke the most weed or fuck the most girls. I'll be in control. They will bend to my will. Even if it's just for a few hours, they will fear me, they will acknowledge my existence.

They wish to deny me the pleasures the common lesser man gets to indulge themselves in everyday, then they will be denied the freedom of life.
>>
>>28837983

Shut the fuck up and go get an ECT
>>
>>28837983
They will rationalize your actions as mentally ill. They are even going to deny that they reflected your true priorities, 'this was not the Anon I knew'. You'll accomplish nil. No one will even really miss you, even the very family of yours who would abuse you will soon fashion you into a self-pitying, self-serving puppet memory as 'that person that we always loved, but who chose to hurt us so much through this lamentable action'. Any statement you hope to make, it will be retrofitted into the normal perspective.
>>
>>28837983
>a few hours

more like 5 minutes, you stupid faggot
>>
>>28837983
>that pic

So your a completely boring pistol with a shitty trigger that's used because your boring, replaceable and easy to use.

And the boyfriend is a cheap gun that is used by everyone needing safety
>>
File: Cqm7ZmW.jpg (103 KB, 1341x1252) Image search: [Google]
Cqm7ZmW.jpg
103 KB, 1341x1252
>>28838773
you're*
>used by everyone needing safety
yeah, gang culture is all about safety
>>
>>28838773
I hope you aren't serious. Glocks have self defense triggers. If you want a target trigger go for a 3 pound pull 1911. And hi-points are complete shit. I have owned 2 and they both broke after about 300 rounds. I am talking about overheated barrel that bent. Glocks will never do that. I have about 15k rounds through mine and have only replaced the guide rod in that time.
>>
>>28838773
You have it backwards anon, the hi-point is replaceable/disposable (150 bucks and made of pot metal) and has the shitty trigger

>I'm a boring, but highly regarded pistol because I function well

>your boyfriend works too, but he's ugly af and niggers like him
>>
>>28837983
at least tell us if what part of the US you live in. Not the state, just whether it's west or east or mid
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.