[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP here again, I'm going to grope that asian freshman's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Lychee.jpg (244 KB, 1280x1192) Image search: [Google]
Lychee.jpg
244 KB, 1280x1192
Because today is my last day of high school, I'm going to fucking do it, I'm gonna grope that freshman girl's ass today, and maybe I'll get her number and fuck her this weekend or tomorrow or some shit.

Wish me luck guys
>>
Wierd post. Lychee is delicious though.
>>
>>28837845
Good luck man.
Be prepared to be slapped and punched in the dick though
>>
>>28837845
godspeed anon, may kek bless your journey
>>
You are in my thoughts and prayers
>>
Video or it didn't happen.
>>
What was he posting about earlier? Also, post results of how it goes, good luck
>>
>>28837845
Any pics of said Asian freshman?
>>
>>28838686
he posted a pic earlier. she's pretty bangin'
>>
>>28838700
Well how about that pic now?
>>
>>28838721
Why would I save it? I see a million pictures of bangin' girls on the internet everyday
>>
>>28838700
POST THE PIC
ORIGIANLE
Op plz
>>
Lawyer here. OP, groping is a form of sexual assault which is a felony. You're better off inviting her to see a movie instead, but if you want to squeeze make sure she doesn't see your face. Godspeee
>>
>>28838781
>tfw you invite a girl over for a movie instead of groping them
>>
>>28838781
>OP is 18
>freshman girl is 15

That will go over well.
>>
>>28838700
I looked at the archive, only found one other thread by this guy and there was no pic of her.
>>
op rip your soul
>>
DON'T HARASS QT AZNS
BE HER HUSBAND
>>
>>28837845
Post a pic of her you nerd
>>
godspeed, also make her do embarassing things, when she is drunk and blackmail her, do that and of course share with us.
>>
>>28837845
What is that stuff in the picture?
>>
>>28839089
Found the flyover
>>
>>28839089
Japanese kinder eggs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.