[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
age 12 >don't worry anon, your bullies will get what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: knut65.jpg (13 KB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
knut65.jpg
13 KB, 150x113
age 12
>don't worry anon, your bullies will get what's coming to them later on! life will teach them a lesson!

age 24
>the three bullies I bothered to look up on fb are all successful with wives, gfs or nice jobs
>>
You can always just go hunt them down
>>
>>28837675
This. Abusiveness is directly related to happiness.
>>
>>28837706
(But of course people are still going to poppsychologize that 'deep inside, they're unhappy with their lives', with no basis in reality. Just world delusion runs truly deep.)
>>
File: 1463544849486.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1463544849486.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
It's bullshit that anybody can succeed in life. You can tell from a young age who's going to make it and who isn't
>>
I realized it was a meme while I was still in school because all the Chads were able to just charisma there way through everything in life whether it be failing grades, trouble, women, people in power, etc etc.

With the exception of the few who got arrested or just died, they're all having much happier lives than me
>>
File: 1463222271544.png (17 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1463222271544.png
17 KB, 700x600
That's a result of this pussified, degenerate society that educates boys like girls, that just tells you if you're nice to people everything will turn out right for you. No one ever tells you that life is not fair, that you have to be strong and other times you just have to suck it up.
>>
Lets not wish harm on people.
We are not like them, we must not wish harm on others
>>
>>28837741

You can tell before they're born just by looking at their parents whether their kids are going to be losers are not. Yes 'rags to riches' and 'billionair trust funders' exist but those are the extreme outliers
>>
File: humanfeel.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
humanfeel.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
My bully got some girl pregnant and he's in a dead end job. At least I have that
>>
File: 1425898370256-3.png (203 KB, 411x594) Image search: [Google]
1425898370256-3.png
203 KB, 411x594
We truly live in a JUST world.

>>28837786
This anon has a point. Don't think like the normies do. You must go beyond them.
>>
>>28837675
Have you thought that maybe they did get a lesson and learned from it, for only then become successful?

>>28837741
Not what I have experienced.
I have seen people that were considered dumb in high school become successful, I have seen people that were considered really smart, get nowhere, others that were considered really smart, did go far but not that much, some were ordinary then became extremely successful, there is everything.
>>
>>28837741
i knew from when i was 14 that my life was going to be a nightmare
>>
>>28837786
You are a nice person and I like you friendo
>>
>>28837769
If life isnt fair why not make it fair instead of reinforcing unfairness?
How is reminding someone to "suck it up" help him ? Your desire would just legitimize and institutionalize bullying and other abuses and this is fucked up
>>
>>28837976
It's not just about intelligence though. Sometimes intelligence isn't even relevant
>>
>>28837896
>>28838010
Thanks guys.

Lets hope the guys "grew up" and if they met you now they would sincerely be sorry about what they did and even want to be a friends.
>>
>>28837976
>I have seen people that were considered dumb in high school become successful, I have seen people that were considered really smart, get nowhere, others that were considered really smart, did go far but not that much, some were ordinary then became extremely successful, there is everything.

I agree completely. I have even seen people who rely on anecdotal exceptions who apparently make it. Like your dumb self.
>>
>>28837699
>hunt them down
Nice dubs
>>
>>28838214

It might be anedoctal, but this are not exceptions. Although there is a tendency that someone who is smart will remain smart, someone who is social will remain social, and so on, such tendencies are really loose.
>>
OK, I could share my experience. The guy who bullied me in primary school (first 8 years of education in my country) was always showing off how his father was a successful businessman, how he'd inherit his expertise and have his own company. He enrolled in a private high school and failed after 1st or 2nd year. After that he transferred to a public economics high school and now works as a security guard and bitches on facebook all the time how government fucked up his education even though he was a lazy shit most of the time. On the other hand, he's married, so that's nice for him I guess.

I, on the other hand, just landed a job in IT sector as a developer and already earn an average salary in my country at the age of 22 (it's difficult to even find a job here). Still, love life is shit. I'd say it's pretty evened out. I'd say don't compare yourself to anyone, sure these people did you injustice, but if you let yourself care about them, they win.
>>
>>28837706
exactly
it's an alpha trait
>>
>>28838275
>such tendencies are really loose

There is no such thing as a small or big relationship between traits and if you had an objective bone in your body, you'd have realized that.
>>
yeah but who's going to be happier at 28, the single robot with lots of money saved up, or the old tired chad that's stuck with a family and mortgage about to enter JUST phase?
>>
>>28838831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE

this is what an older robot looks like
the old chad at least enjoyed his youth
the robot just lives a lonely, stale, boring, gray life
>>
>>28838831
probably the one surrounded by people who love him
>>
>>28838899
>this is what an older robot looks like
that's a feel
>>
In my experience good option did happen as my bullies were chavs who ended up as white trash
>>
File: 1349620792720.jpg (39 KB, 362x363) Image search: [Google]
1349620792720.jpg
39 KB, 362x363
>>28838899
This is fairly brutal
>>
>>28837675
I didn't even have any bullies, there were just those that were obviously genetically superior (intelligent, attractive, athletic, rich) and they ended up successful (I see them around town wearing rich people clothes) whereas the genetic trash ended up as NEETs/military/wageslaves. "All men are created equal" is the biggest lie ever told.
>>
>>28837675
go fuck them up ,senpai

restore balance to the universe
>>
File: paybacktime.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
paybacktime.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
I autistically wish I had someone to take revenge on, but I really don't. Imagine how cold it would be to murder their loved ones, decades after they've already forgotten about you.
>>
>>28840268
It's true. It's an unfair world and plays by survival of the fittest.

Decades or centuries ago, robots would have been forced to survive or die. Nowadays with government programs and coddling family members, robots can survive without doing anything on their own.
>>
One of my bullies works at Costco and the other is a janitor.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.