[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't get job without reference >can't get reference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: worker-dead.jpg (78 KB, 604x415) Image search: [Google]
worker-dead.jpg
78 KB, 604x415
>can't get job without reference
>can't get reference without job
>and have to play 60 bucks cash up front during interview
When did things get so crooked?
>>
>When did things get so crooked?
Couple centuries ago.

We're still figuring it out.
>>
>>28837539
wtf
>>
>>28837539

What the hell are you talking about? who pays to get a job?
>>
poor bastard
>>
>>28837575
public schools
>>
Not surprised. Been looking for writing/editing employment with similar shit results.

Job market leeching off the eagerness of desperate applicants.
>>
>>28837539
>>and have to play 60 bucks cash up front during interview

On the off chance that this isn't bait and that you actually are retarded: this is a scam, OP.
>>
File: 1459360310245.jpg (190 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
1459360310245.jpg
190 KB, 500x639
>>28837539
I had the same problem after having a long period of unemployment (two years). After relocating to a new state and began searching for work, I literally lied about everything but my name, age and address on every application I handed in.

I found work getting minimum wage as a food runner after a week of handing about fifteen applications. They did no background check; hired me on the spot.

After a few months I began looking for a better job and found one behind a desk at a bank as a teller through a webcam for a 24/7 PTM. After a half a year, I began to search for a better job.

Eventually I found a position as a manager at a supermarket because I lied about my previous work and almost doubled my hourly wage.

If you are good at deception, worm your way up through society. I am a high school drop out who brags about his "bachelors degree" in "economics and financing". If people begin to suspect something I either distance myself or talk my way out of it.

I could have just lied about this entire post to show you an example in order to persuade you to follow my lead.
>>
>>28837539
That's a myth. I saw the Night Mind episode on it.
>>
File: antisocial wojak.jpg (66 KB, 500x523) Image search: [Google]
antisocial wojak.jpg
66 KB, 500x523
>>28837575
>who pays to get a job?
Stupid people.
So like OP
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>mfw I was rejected from McDick's for no job experience
>>
>mfw I work as a factory worker
>>
>mfw i'm a network engineer with 0 experience
if you lie enough times somebody will believe you
>>
I got my job rejection emails yesterday. It's like they want me to stay NEET.
>>
>>28837539
the moral of the story is that corpses stop rotting and smelling absolutely intolerable for the sake of the point you're trying to make
>>
>>28838036
>Them feels
Been there. Even got rejected from other fast food joints for the same thing. Fuck this gay earth
>>
File: 1462834460616.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1462834460616.png
44 KB, 658x662
>supposed to get references and experience in college
>shut in and posted frogs on 4chan all day
>now I will never get a job in my degree field
>or any other field
>>
>>28838206
I've applied to dozens of fast food and retail places, but was rejected from them all.

I was even rejected by Target for a cart attendant position.
>>
>>28837758
This was me >>28837649
I wouldn't be surprised if they were in on it, too. Of course they got the finger when they said you have to PAY to have a CHANCE to get hired.
>>
>>28838256
Yup. Applied to Home Depot as a cart attendant a while ago and got as far as the phone interview. Must've fucked that up somehow too, since I never heard from them again.
>>
File: 1407231895670.jpg (106 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1407231895670.jpg
106 KB, 724x844
>>28837807
I'm literally too autistic to outright lie, but I've seen firsthand how lying can get you through a lot. I've learned how to spruce things up a bit.

>>28838228
I got fired too much to have any professional references.
>>
>>28838295
I had to go through two interviews
>>
Threads like these always make me want to brag about my perfect robot job that I got through nepotism, I had no qualifications and picked up a$25 an hour job through a relative, Ali I do at the job is play video games and watch Netflix and sometimes answer a phone.
>>
>>28838338
Most min wage jobs do not call former employers or references as long as you can pull of a bit of fake charisma during the interview.

Practice before hand by introducing yourself with a false name to strangers whenever the opportunity arises. Once you can lie without anxiety, you can begin "faking it until you make it".
>>
File: jd1.jpg (46 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
jd1.jpg
46 KB, 720x544
>>28838036
>>28838206
>>28838256
>>28838295
Chad "Connections" Thundercock and his boomer dad is just going to enter the thread and say that this is all your fault and explain that you're a failure that "isnt really trying"
>>
nepotism is key

Every job I've had I got through someone I know
>>
>>28839183
Not even Thundernet can get past employment gaps.
"six months of unemployment risks turning into permanent unemployment"
- Forbes
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.