[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't belong here, and I want out. It's been too long.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1457104708492.png (419 KB, 912x762) Image search: [Google]
1457104708492.png
419 KB, 912x762
I don't belong here, and I want out. It's been too long.
>>
Mind elaborating? I'm in a similar situation.
>>
There isn't any way out.
>>
>>28837498
Source on that pic . pepe please
>>
>>28837518
This board changed a while ago from what I wanted and what originally drew me to the place. I can't relate to anyone here, but I can't relate to anyone else on the Internet or in real life either, and so I'm stuck. I've tried other chans, I've tried Wizardchan, I've tried finding people in other corners of the Internet, but I just don't feel that I belong anywhere, and I can't find people that I can relate to.

I just want to be okay with being alone so I can stop having loneliness invade my thoughts all day, keeping me from doing anything, making me feel like everything is pointless, making me too tired to do anything meaningful, or even just anything to numb the bad feelings. I'm just trapped.
>>
>>28837645
What aspects do you want to be able to relate to people in? I may be able to help.

I totally know what you mean about finding it harder to relate to people here, we've become invaded by normalfags. Every other post is about "my ex", "my friends", tinder or interactions with others.
>>
>>28837541

Seconded, sauce pls
>>
>>28837645

Maybe hermitary.com and its forum would be something for you, check out these sayings too btw http://hermitary.com/sayings/
>>
>>28837672
I want to improve my skills and work on my projects. I want to devote myself to my interests, but this tiredness and loneliness I mentioned has made me too apathetic to do anything but wander around aimlessly and sleep much of the time, and when I'm not doing that, look for replacements for human interaction like reading manga/watching anime with romance and loneliness as core themes, listening to Japanese ASMR and voice works that ideal romantic situations, and of course, browsing r9k, hoping to catch a rare glimpse at posts I can relate to, to make me feel less alone.

I don't care about improving myself to impress and be accepted by other people. I just want to immerse myself in the things that just the thought of, and with my ambition in, have always made life worth living for me.

I guess this mindset makes me oversentimental, and I just find myself disgusted by all the disgenuineness, overdone in-jokes, and irony. I spend much of my time trying to find meaning in things, though because I'm hardly a serious person either, too busy laughing at absurdity, I feel I can't mesh with more serious people, either. It's something similar to that.
>>
>>28839495
Actually, I think more accurately I meant "I try to find meaningful things." I spend much of my productive time painstakingly recording, archiving and collecting anything meaningful to me as a person, any piece of media that seems to help explain my thoughts or is in line with my ideals.

I dunno, overly long rambling aside, I mean to say that r9k and most other places bore me because I'm sick of everything feeling so meaningless and lazy and rehashed.
>>
yo op, add me on skype, you can be in my squad.
We just play l4d and troll twitch/autistic weebs for fun

>>
To be honest, I don't think le normies reee is the reason this board has worsened. I think it is because thread quality and originality has gone drastically down, and every thread is a rehash of a previous thread. Remember when you could start a thread about any idea, concept or phenomenon, and people would engage in discussions about it? That was what /r9k/ used to be. Nowadays the board has degenerated into an echo chamber for circlejerking depressed robots; the blog of a hivemind. Face it. Normies didn't ruin this board; robots are doing it every time they recreate an unoriginal thread.
>>
>>28839874
>Nowadays the board has degenerated into an echo chamber for circlejerking
Welcome to /r9k/ redd1t edition, where everyone talks as if karma is attached to their post.
>>
>>28839495
Loneliness will always bother you, as long as you have a desire to connect with other people. Only by letting go of that desire can one truly embrace a hermit lifestyle.
>>
I have just the place for you, OP.

>>>/jp/

You'll find many like-minded people there.
>>
>>28837498
Source please pablos
>>
>>28840033
>/jp/
>I WANT TO VERB CHARACTER

its not the place
>>
>>28837498
Source me op, I'll give you a cool gondola
>>
>>28839874
Every community is bound to become a circle-jerk eventually. The normies are killing /r9k/ more than robots ever could though.
>>
>>28837541
>>28837733
>>28840567
>>28840991
Is reverse image searching it really that hard?
Took me less than thirty seconds, it's apparently this:
http://noitl.blogspot.com/2014/12/reitaisai-10-gekidan-bunshichi-grand.html

I don't give a single shit about this Touhou Project crap, but it is a pretty solid image.

>>28840033
I'm assuming that this is why you linked to /jp/.
>>
>>28841107
I assumed the anons before me already tried reverse search and that's why they're asking

Really disappointed that it was toho stuff, that was the first thing that came to my mind but I was hoping that it'd be something else

Here's the gondola
https://a.pomf.cat/dfrzzb.mp4
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.