[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduating in two hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1463928390482.png (198 KB, 293x287) Image search: [Google]
1463928390482.png
198 KB, 293x287
>graduating in two hours
>>
File: gynecomastia-in-puberty.jpg (6 KB, 173x292) Image search: [Google]
gynecomastia-in-puberty.jpg
6 KB, 173x292
>Balls deep inside trap asshole while he leaks cum on the sofa as you browse arcanine on a laptop on his back
>>
>>28837446
What the hell is that black thing on that guy's face
>>
>>28837513
Looks like a temporary tattoo or something. I'm unsure
>>
>>28837446
What's the source for this?
Kill yourself, OP.
>>
Good luck bb
>>
>>28837613
Thanks phamilia. Why doesn't he just get a real tattoo?
>>
My graduation sucked. I graduated with 250+ kids. It took 3 hours for the entire ceremony and the only time I did anything was to get up to get my diploma while nobody clapped for me.

The Valedictorian had the most cringiest reddit speech too.

At the time I wished I had just skipped it
>>
>>28837446
Who? source is required
>>
>>28837657
Because he's a faggot idk

>>28837616
Found it on e1ghtchan. Just a reaction image.
>>
>>28837720
I've been dreading sitting for four hours all year. I'm going to have to sit through four speeches chock full of pop culture references and '''''''success'''''' memes. I might just stay home and play halo 3 3bh, it's what I'm doing right now.
>>
>>28837764
Lana Rain. She cams on chaturbate
>>
>>28837829

Just call ahead to tell them you're not coming otherwise they'll call your name still and they will take weeks to mail you your diploma
>>
>>28837829
Will you become a NEET for the next couple years?
>>
File: 1416748439358.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1416748439358.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
Post more graduation stories, let's share.

>>28837870
'''''''''''''''''she'''''''''''''''''''''

are you sure of this? Pretty sure this is a trap, or at least I have a feeling

>>28837880
No, I'm moving in with some other lads I met on 4chan and working security detail for a year while I save up to start a business. That's the plan at least, I realize I'm still pretty young and I basically know nothing.
>>
>>28837944
It's a she, she's probably the best camwhore out there, no kidding.
>>
>>28838022
>best
>camwhore

Not my cup of tea man. Don't even want to use the image anymore
>>
>>28837720
I feel you, I was assigned last in the row, which was ok since my friend was supposed to sit next to me but he bailed so I was stuck sitting next to one of those guys that gets hired to occupy empty seats all night
Best part was that I graduated with more than 200 kids so they rented a stadium and dragged the thing for like 3 hours
>>
File: 1456005589138.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1456005589138.png
7 KB, 205x246
>>28837446
I have graduation in 4 hours

What's fun is that my oneitis that I've been beta orbiting for 4 years is sitting next to me and I won't do anything, I will just let her go and never see her again

And I feel really shitty knowing that I will become a neet for years now.

Even tho I was a robot in high school and didnt talk much it was still going out and meeting with people. Now I will be stuck alone in front of a computer for years
>>
>>28838110
Oh yeah, and I sit in the front row
>>
File: 68547987.png (89 KB, 313x325) Image search: [Google]
68547987.png
89 KB, 313x325
>>28838110
I've tried giving advice on how to be punctual and upfront with women many times, but the people who need the advice never take it. That never listen and they'll never do anything to change.

You just have to put your cock and balls on the table. There is no other way to put it. It seems like you're already accepting it though. Up to you man
>>
File: she.jpg (202 KB, 925x597) Image search: [Google]
she.jpg
202 KB, 925x597
>>28837944
>'''''''''''''''''she'''''''''''''''''''''
>are you sure of this?
Yep. It's a she. Original comment.
>>
>Too busy with working two jobs to do my required internship in the same semester as my last classes.
>Have to put off graduating for another semester to do the internship.
>Want to skip ceremony but don't because it means a lot to my parents.
>Stand around in crowded gym for an hour, everyone I know in my major graduated last semester.
>People in my major suck anyway (mass comm) but there were a handful of standouts that were actually cool.
>Stand around alone, excitable women chattering, chads spitting game.
>Line up. Walk to the auditorium.
>Audience Explicitly asked to keep quiet during presentation of individual diploma covers (we'll get our diplomas in four months!) and cheer at the end, but every time a black student goes up there's whooping and shrieking and fucking airhorns. I don't even want to be racist here, this is just what happened, it became very annoying.
>Finally leave, meet my family for a second and have to leave.
>NIghtmare leaving. Hot as fuck, still dressed in faggot regalia.
>Can't find car.
>Find car. Can't get out of parking lot.

Graduation is a meme OP skip it.
>>
>>28838209
>100k tip donation
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: I1RI0gi.jpg (507 KB, 2260x3000) Image search: [Google]
I1RI0gi.jpg
507 KB, 2260x3000
>>28838110
Don't be so hard on yourself anon. You should be proud you. You work for this and I'm sure your family are excited too. Regarding your crush. Do you talk to her? Are you guys friends? Ask her about how she feels about graduating. Joke to her"Real life begins now". Ask if it would be okay to take our out to celebrate graduating. Maybe you could treat her to a ice cream or something.
>>
>>28838367
do this anon please

you will regret it for a long time. what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>28838367
she had a crush on me too and a year ago she even tried to talk to me and she would always start conversation with me but i was a beta autist and i kept her away because I knew I was too beta to be with her. She got mad at me and stopped talking to her

We haven't talked since
>>
>>28838521
>>28838110
Alright I know it sounds confusing as fuck so I'll explain everything

She had a crush on me and I had a crush on her too, but I knew that I was a shit person so she would be dissapointed after getting to know me. For a few years she was starting converstations with me but I was cold and distant, even tho on the inside I really wanted to be with her. Then she finally stopped talking to me at all.
>>
>>28838209
W-what site is that, it's not like I wanna do anything lewd ya know?
>>
>>28838622
>not knowing what site is that

welcome newfriend
>>
>>28838622
jesus christ
this is the face of the current r9k
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.