[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so I have an english class later today and I am the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1463532964083.jpg (408 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1463532964083.jpg
408 KB, 750x1334
Alright so I have an english class later today and I am the only guy there and I don't want to go....it feels awkward when we do speaking and that I can't speak because it feels awkward with the girls...should I go or not?
>>
don't go and start taking hormones
>>
Well yeah, how else do you get better.

I'd suggest throwing yourself to the wolves on purpose. Fake some anxiety, stay silent and have trouble getting over a part, and make them do a little cheer for you from the audience to encourage you. You know they will, that's how they are.

You gotta remember how shitty speaking is for people who don't like it. Most of those girls are probably terrified too for just normal reasons, not gender-based shit. Make them laugh or something, help remove them from the situation where they think they're the worst of the worst.

Then ascend and become Hitler OP do it
>>
File: 1434195812948.jpg (72 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1434195812948.jpg
72 KB, 500x750
>>28837174
Can you skip it? If you're anxious dude, go to the store and get a bottle of 200 loperamide for a bout 25 bucks, take them all with a bottle of coke. you'll be high as fuck for like two days. It's literally a life hack to become chad for when you really need it. I know it sounds crazy, but if you look into it, you'll see im right.
>>
File: 1EJeszy.jpg (63 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1EJeszy.jpg
63 KB, 768x1024
>>28837174
go get em OP
>>
>>28837174
hey OP you got it good, you're for sure gonna get a qt gf now
>dress fashionably
>speak confidently and articulately when it's your turn
>if you make eye contact with anyone by accident, smile for a second until they look away. if they keep eye contact, wave "hello" or give them a head nod as if yo ask if they have a question
>avoid breaking eye contact first

>breaktime
>be polite, hold door open for girls when going out on lunch
>pick your favorite and talk to her
>"hey, so this class is fun huh?" he said sarcastically, and she smiled bedcause she got it
>ask about her major, her plans, her hobbies, her work, her family
>avoid talking about yourself unless she asks, and keep it brief
>seem interested in what she talks about, NEVER try to one up their stories

this is so easy OP even if the girl has a bf, she has qt friends who may be single so just get in on that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.