[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fap to nothing but traps getting fucked for the past two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 264x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 264x302
>Fap to nothing but traps getting fucked for the past two months
>Self-insert as the trap
>Start playing with my bum
>Progressed from sharpies to dildos
>I start craving the real thing but am too beta too go out and find someone
>Decide to go all out and get fucked by the neighbors horse
>Sneak into the barn to find the horse still up
>Massive donger. Huge erection
>Start sucking it off
>Salty but still delicious
>Gag on it
>it cums
>I swallow it all
>Can't wait anymore. The temptation is killing me
>Lie the horse on its back
>Squat on its massive cock
>Ride for a good three minutes before legs completely stop working
>Cums inside
>Drink the leftover cum and go home
I'm doing it again tonight desu. Your robots should try it too, you won't regret it.
>>
>Things that didn't happen
No way you would be able to take the horse that easily, it's too convenient that there's a farm nearby, I doubt you'd be able to swallow all of that without puking or take the cock without lube, which you didn't mention.
>>
>>28837005
This anon talks by experience.
>>
>>28837058
I'm no't, I'm just using common sense.
>>
>>28837005
And that's assuming the horse didn't flare as he was breeding with OP. Even if OP was banging himself with a Thor toy for decades on end, that scenario would quickly turn into a Mr. Hands type of situation the second the horse flared inside of OP. lol
>>
File: 1451080690690.jpg (27 KB, 154x250) Image search: [Google]
1451080690690.jpg
27 KB, 154x250
>>28836928
For reaI?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.