[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here really fucking intuitive when it comes to reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: theimplication.png (635 KB, 519x537) Image search: [Google]
theimplication.png
635 KB, 519x537
Anybody else here really fucking intuitive when it comes to reading body language, people and social situations, except for when it relates to them specifically?

It's really easy for me to read other people's body language, I can normally work out who's in what mood, who's going to end up hooking up with whom way before it even happens, who's hiding something or has had a bad day at work, etc. When it comes to girls supposedly flirting with me though, or having any kind of control over my own body language and how I come across, I am FULL 110% autism. It's like I have this superpower but no way of using it, the social analysis skills of a high-functioning sociopath but none of the charm or the ability to use that knowledge for my own personal gain.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>28836747
fairly sure this is an anxiety thing

I have a similar thing, sometimes even lose the ability to understand language when people talk to me, hear random syllables instead
>>
>>28836747
Oh that just means you are autistic and lack social skills. You think you are reading people but they never tell you you're wrong because you just stare like a creep
>>
this board is like going to the zoo except with autism instead of animals
>>
>>28836894
Well that's just not true considering I pretty much always get eventually confirmation that my read on them turned out to be 100% correct, whether through them or through someone else telling me something that confirms it
>>
>>28836747
holy shit how can you be this autistic?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.