[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /dumb/ here? Post stories and examples, whether you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Who /dumb/ here? Post stories and examples, whether you're just not as bright as the average person or full blown retard
>>
>>28836223
feel like I'm of average intelligence but when I get into a situation that makes me drop my spaghetti I turn into a retard. I literally cant do simple things like adding and subtracting.
>>
File: 1418264797247.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1418264797247.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
The only option you've got is to reroll, if there is any option at all.
>>
I'm getting drunk before 10am
>rub hand on benis
>sniff hand
>getting ripe
who am I kidding like im gonna take a shower
>>
>>28836223
>be me
>10th or 11th grade in HS, don't remembet
>playing softball in PE class
>my turn to bat
>step up to plate and take a nice swing on the ball
>actually connect and drive it deep into left field
>start running towards first base, confidence is sky high and I run with a little strut
>kid at the base says "you're out lmao"
>I say "what? They haven't even got the ball yet. I am safe as can be dummy."
>as everyone is looking at me and laughing, I figure out what happened in a startling rush of realization
>I had ran to the third base plate instead of first base.
>in my blinding excitement of getting an awesome hit and not looking like an bumbling, unathletic loser, I did this instead
>the teacher walks up me, pulls me to tge side and talking to me in a low, simple voice like one would speak to a retard, she told me "in the game of baseball, we run from the base on the right to the one on the left. Do you understand what you did wrong?"
>TFW word gets around and I am the baseball tard to everyone now.
>I even got a message on facebook recently from someone in HS saying "aren't you the guy that ran to third base?lol!"
>>
>>28836363
hows the rest of your life going, in general
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.