[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When's the last time you cried, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1401256793489.jpg (59 KB, 375x343) Image search: [Google]
1401256793489.jpg
59 KB, 375x343
When's the last time you cried, robots?
>>
two days ago
it happens less now, its lost its effect
>>
>>28836214
Last episode of 11.22.63 yesterday. But I'm just visiting here.
>>
>>28836214
been sometime since i've cried about 4 or 5 days ago probably gonna cry tonight.
>tfw your crush is dating a girl and you actaully would be the best boyfriend in the world but nobody gives you the chance
>>
>>28836214
probably about 6 years ago, I feel nothing anymore
>>
when Lemmy died
>>
Yesterday because roneriness and bully mom
>>
>>28836260
I'm with you robo-man.

Feeling is for pussies, apathy in emotion is the only way.
>>
>>28836214
July 3Rd, I bawled my eyes out when my cat died nearly a year ago, fuck he was my only friend and made life less stressful fuck stomach cancer fuck aging I just want him back.;_;
>>
File: homerasuicide.jpg (177 KB, 1345x750) Image search: [Google]
homerasuicide.jpg
177 KB, 1345x750
>>28836214
Last night I cried into my pillow for a few hours, begging God for death. Eventually I was too emotionally exhausted to continue, so I watched TNG until I fell asleep.
>>
few days ago
he doesn't love me any more
>>
25 now, cried last time when I was 19. Tried to hold it in for 3 months finally broke down. Life went to shit afterwards and I lost the urge to cry, no matter how upset or sad I am. Cried maybe 4 times from age 12 to 'till now.
>>
A week ago.
I thought i finally found someone, my first relationship. We've been together for 3 months but he told me he doesn't love me, he just wamts to be my friend.

I felt like I was done with life, now I just don't care, I feel numb towards everything
>>
Last night
Got pretty drunk and just started crying at some point, not really from sadness, it was strange
>>
Last week while cutting up an onion for chilli. Legit cried was from a fucking anime last year. Pretty funny.
>>
File: image.gif (931 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
931 KB, 450x338
>>28836214
During my grandmas funeral.
>>
When I watched that one episode from Sword Art Online. When Kirito finds out the last boss is that one faggot and everyone dies and then hes dies gets revived then kills the faggot, then dies again. He meets Asuna on top of the world saving everyone in the villages and shit, the creator died. They sit together he starts crying it gets all emotional then hes all like I COULDN'T SAVE YOU! Then its like I can't hold it in anymore, they fade away into dust then he wakes up.

Spoiler Alert
>>
A couple of days ago while watching school-live. Before that it was around march, cried watching love live. It was the scene in the second season when they were getting emotional in the train station about school coming to an end and such.
>>
>>28836214
Couple months ago after I listened to a theme song from my favorite TV show from when I was a child.
Just hearing it made me think life is just going to get worse and depressing,i'm gonna grow old and nothing will ever be simple ever again.
I wont be happy ever again.
But every few nights or so,I often feel like breaking down as i'm trying to get to sleep.
I get depressed around time,years and age.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.