[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ever kiss a girl, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1339880381870.png (200 KB, 328x331) Image search: [Google]
1339880381870.png
200 KB, 328x331
You ever kiss a girl, /r9k/?
>>
>>28836065
I have kissed 21 girls on the pussy and 18 of them on the butthole
>>
>>28836197

What was it like kissing on the poo poo hole.
>>
Yea I have
>>
File: 1331393498534.jpg (8 KB, 354x351) Image search: [Google]
1331393498534.jpg
8 KB, 354x351
>>28836065

>Asking this question on a message board full of manchildren.
>>
...and I liked it

end my life
>>
I gave my first kiss 2 days ago,feels good man
>>
I've kissed a girl twice but it was in seventh grade so didn't know shit on how to kiss or anything
>>
Nope.

I can't even comprehend what a kiss feels like, or how you are supposed to kiss. It is just such an outlandish concept to me.
>>
>>28837060
Seconding this. Not only have I not experienced it, as horny as I am I still can't fathom it.
>>
>googled how to kiss out of curiosity one day
>it literally never occurred to me that both sets of lips would interlock
>always assumed people just mashed their faces into each other
>similarly, I don't think I would ever have made the connection on how sex works
>were I a caveman, my genes would have died out because I would never have figured out that penis goes in vagina

I don't even know. I always got decent grades in math and science throughout high school and my university grades are B+ to A tier but basic shit like this goes right over my head.
>>
File: 1341780133003.jpg (143 KB, 1100x1528) Image search: [Google]
1341780133003.jpg
143 KB, 1100x1528
Never. I'm at a point where I only ever communicate at work or regarding family chores, otherwise my only concern is to get away from other people as fast as possible.
>>
File: 1463233403792.jpg (185 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
1463233403792.jpg
185 KB, 1191x670
Have any fembots here ever kissed a girl? Details pls
>>
>>28837089
its because we are autistic
original ravioli not from a pleb
>>
yeah around 10. hung with brads and chads in high school and didn't really have to do much, just being at the right place at the right time. i can elaborate on some things if you wish, i'd just like to clarify that i'm a robot and have been for the majority of my lifetime, so don't hit me with the gtfo normie and whatnot please
>>
when i was like 6 or 8
>>
>>28837150
>i'd just like to clarify that i'm a robot and have been for the majority of my lifetime, so don't hit me with the gtfo normie and whatnot please

But you have literally kissed a girl. How can you possibly call yourself a robot? Some of us can't even fathom the idea of getting close to kissing a girl, at any point in our lives.
>>
Every day. Not the only girl I've ever kissed either, I've lost track at this point. This board isn't completely infected with man children. I am awaiting the slew of " REEEEE GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NORMIE" that I am going to be receiving from this. Come to butthead
>>
surprisingly I kissed plenty of girls. Mostly were just drunken sluts

Still virgin at 21 though.
>>
>>28837260
>>28837230
But HOW do you do it?

I try so hard and I still remain a kissless virgin, despite actually putting myself out there. It's just impossible.
>>
>>28837202
well I lived as a NEET for 6 years and have almost always been in solitude, being an only child and all. it was just a brief period of a year or so that I lived the Brad life i suppose. I've since then gone back to being a recluse with mental problems.

i think the moment you stop putting girls on a piedestal, you can start fathoming the idea of getting close to kissing a girl
>>
>>28837302
>I've since then gone back to being a recluse with mental problems.

I hope you realise that being a recluse with mental problems doesn't make you a robot. There are plenty of normies who are recluses with mental problems.

>i think the moment you stop putting girls on a piedestal, you can start fathoming the idea of getting close to kissing a girl

I don't put girls on a pedestal. I treat them completely normally. I'm a normal guy who puts effort into his appearance. I am still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>28837060
This.

I am more scared of my first kiss than losing my virginity. Kissings seems so much more intimate and complicated than sex. You can have sex with anyone, but you won't kiss anyone. It's not hard to shove your dick in a vagina, but kissing seems like something you should have already instinctively know, and I'm 100% positive that I don't have a clue about it.
The concept of kissing is so far fetched to me that if I never saw or heard about kissing I would never feel the need of doing that to an another person.

Maybe it's all just in my head, in the movies I see drunk sluts kissing random dudes on saturday nights left and right so what do I know, maybe I'm overthinking
>>
>>28836065
Does kidsing relatives when young counts?

Because i kiss my 5yr old cousin all the time after we play the "stabbing game"
>>
File: 1449077744600.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1449077744600.png
146 KB, 554x439
>>28837297
well they were all classmates or other acquaintances and there was alcohol involved. Usually they were the ones to initiate. Im not bad looking so maybe thats the reason. Too bad Im hopelessly autistic and cant hold a conversation
>>
>>28837369
so what's your definition of a robot then? i sense you are redefining it, or I clearly haven't spent enough time on here.

as for girls, if that doesn't work for you then i'm confused. have you spotted any that you share interests with? easy way to break the ice and have good conversation. i'm no expert by any means but i'd like to think i'm not a retard either
>>
>>28837099
Ikr, i hate being around my family, i hate being stared at by them, i only eat with them on weekends while i spend to other five remaining days in my room, what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>28837432
>so what's your definition of a robot then? i sense you are redefining it, or I clearly haven't spent enough time on here.

MY definition of a robot is someone who is eternally hopeless with women, or at least appears to be. That excludes anyone who has ever kissed, had sex, or been seriously intimate with a woman.

I don't count people with mental issues, no matter how severe, to be robots if they have had sex/kissed/been seriously intimate. They may be weird or fucked up, but they are not robots. "Robot" is not a synonym for "weird", or even a synonym for "failure". It refers specifically to romantic/sexual failures.

But, in a technical sense, a robot is simply someone who frequents /r9k/. So really this all means nothing. But when people say "robot", they're generally implying something more than just a denizen of this board.

>as for girls, if that doesn't work for you then i'm confused.

Perhaps I'm ugly. But I would be surprised if I was, because I've gone to great lengths to find out if I am ugly. A lot of people describe me as either a "normal guy" or a "good looking guy". I'm definitely not hot, but I'm standard. I've posted my picture anonymously on multiple sites and received good reactions.

Or perhaps I'm oblivious. Because there are INCREDIBLY few women who have ever shown noticeable signs of interest in me.

Or, as I suspect, I just have some kind of mystical aura that magically prevents women from being attracted to me.

>have you spotted any that you share interests with?

Not within my friendship circle, no. And I don't want to date within my social circle. Not because they're unattractive, but because I've known them for too long and I simply have no desire to be romantic/sexual with them. I want to find someone new.
>>
>>28837534
So you're clearly in a better situation than me then, having a social circle and all. Good for you.

I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert and tell you what to do from here, I didn't do anything extraordinary in order to get intimate with women.. just being relaxed, cracking jokes if I can come up with any, letting go of my ego and letting it all play out by itself. I plan on joining clubs related to my hobbies and going back to school and will look for likeminded women there.
>>
>>28837682
>So you're clearly in a better situation than me then, having a social circle and all. Good for you.

It doesn't actually matter for anything if I feel subhuman because of a lack of female attention.

>just being relaxed, cracking jokes if I can come up with any, letting go of my ego and letting it all play out by itself

Yeah, tried that. Doesn't seem to make much difference. Makes me more socially popular, but not more attractive.
>>
>>28837744
U don't come off as subhuman to me, quite the opposite. Also being socially popular =/= attractive as a general rule. You sure you're not coming off as desperate then? Because the way you described yourself there literally shouldn't be any problems for you that I can think of
>>
>>28837089
No way dude I had the same idea back in the day! It never occurred to me that they interlock. Thing is its just kinda the natural place for it to settle into so if you kiss someone it'll happen on its own.
>>
>>28836065
2 girls around the same time when I was 14.
>>
Nope, I'm 21 and sold my virginity to a whore when I was 19, but I never kissed a girl and was never in a relationship.
>>
>>28836065
Once when I was 13.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.