[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl touched my shoulder with her tit on a train today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 5716651.png (347 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
5716651.png
347 KB, 1000x1000
A girl touched my shoulder with her tit on a train today.
>>
Congratulations! You are now only 98% virgin.
>>
File: image.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>28835748
Lucky ducky
>>
>>28835748
Your shoulder is at the level of her tit?? Are you 4 feet tall??
>>
>be at uni
>walk through crowd
>put my hand up to cut through the peoples
>cute girl turns around
>back of my hand directly bounces of her right breast
>keep walking like i didnt notice
>think about it for a week
this life is going to kill me
>>
>>28835748
Did you sue her for sexual harassment?
If you don't do it for yourself, think of all the other victims she will make.
>>
>>28835774
Manlet detected.....alert! alert! Warning! Warning!
>>
>>28835793
YOU think about this ONE incident while CHAD sucks on her NIPPLES
>>
>>28835766

I am not a virgin. But I didn't felt physcial contact with an attractive female in over a year.

>>28835774

I was sitting down, genius.
>>
A dog sniffed my butt today. Should I take it for a walk in the woods?
>>
When this happens we have the innate ability to selectively forget it ever happened in seconds.
>>
>>28835830
i told a story relevant to the thread
deal with it
>>
>tfw a girl once put her hand on mine by accident
It was so soft
>>
>>28835748
>with her tit
with her shirt*
No need to thank me.
>>
a girl spit on me today

i licked the spit
>>
>>28835748
Well then you can gtfo you fucking normie cunt.

making sure this is original.
>>
File: lovelylilith1.jpg (61 KB, 800x447) Image search: [Google]
lovelylilith1.jpg
61 KB, 800x447
>tfw you will never feel liliths tits
>>
>>28835748
i acidentally touched a girls g spot in the train, she almost came but luckily she didnt notice it was me.

fjew close call there lads
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
Gtfo Normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Original comment
>>
In 7th grade a hot slut with the best ass in the school was exiting a the classroom and squeezed passed a tight gap between me and the desk I was standing next to, and her ass in tight jeans pressed up against my crotch.

In driver's ed class, when I was 16, I was talking to someone sitting behind me, and my hand was grabbing the back of my seat. The room was cramped, and a Stacy was making her way down the aisle behind me. I leaned back, but my hand stayed on the back of the chair. She slid past and her plump ass in yoga pants brushed against my hand briefly.

In 7th grade an attractive slut touched my thumb in that "7 up" game.

In 9th grade an average looking but cute girl a year above me was in my group for intro to business class, and she pinched my cheeks more than a couple times and called me cute. She also said she felt sorry for me, presumably because I had no friends.

When I was 14 at summer camp a random girl hugged me, and then said I need to eat more to make my shoulders less bony.

Age 15 at summer camp, an attractive slut poked my nipples

Age 14, girl across the street dry humped me and got naked for me (separately)

That's all folks
>>
whats a tit on a train?
>>
>>28838186
>op is a tit
>he was on a train
>touching a tit on a train
op fapped in public
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.