[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So wich Overwatch hero would you fuck if you could only choose one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
So wich Overwatch hero would you fuck if you could only choose one?
>>
>>28835395
The big pink haired russian lesbian.
>>
>>28835395
Mercy without a doubt.
>>
dva
>>
>>28835395
french sniper with the power of thousand suns
>>
whichever one louie would have used
>>
>>28835449
this desu senpai uguuu~
>>
>>28835395
Whoever is the the most powerful to assert my dominance.
>>
the T H I C K one
>>
Probably Tracer
>>
I think it's definitely Ahri
>>
How much is Blizzard paying you to shill here? Can I get in on it too? I need some extra money
>>
File: Pharah.jpg (82 KB, 448x736) Image search: [Google]
Pharah.jpg
82 KB, 448x736
I'll pick black samus
>>
Tracer has always been the best
>>
they should rename this shitty game to the social justice league
>>
>>28835395

Symmetra. She's a robot at heart
>>
Soldier 76.
>>
Genji.
>>
>tfw no qt dva/mercy cosplayers to fuck
HNNNGGG
>>
>>28836114

What makes her a robot?
>>
File: Mercy_Overwatch_007.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mercy_Overwatch_007.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>28835395
Mercy cause i have a thing for blondes.
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>28835579

Origami cemento
>>
dva is the best waifu
>>
Mei

mei is best overwatch waifu

Tracerfags btfo
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 854x480
Mei is the only waifu worth talking about
>>
>>28835395
Mei because she's THICC.
>>
File: 1462540084453.jpg (24 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1462540084453.jpg
24 KB, 500x332
>>28837039
She kinda looks like Mia Khalifa
>>
Waifuwatch
>>
File: Phara eating yogurt.png (83 KB, 192x239) Image search: [Google]
Phara eating yogurt.png
83 KB, 192x239
I WANT TO MAKE CUTE CARAMEL COLORED CHILDREN WITH PHARA
>>
>>28837232
Don't we all <3
>>
>Symmetra aka Tech Support
Probably my least fav, just not a fan of her strong Indian chin and she seems kinda uptight for some reason. I'd dick her quick and bounce.

>Mercy
Beautiful aryan goddess. I want her to love me tenderly and take care of me, stroke my hair while I suckle from her teat. Fill her with white sperm.

>D.va
Absolute qt3.14. Seems like she'd be a little irritating but I'd like to make her my gf, no doubt. Also she's asian so she probably wouldn't mind me having a small cock.

>Widowmaker
Sexy as fuck and kinda dominating. I want her to lure me away from D.va with her wiles and seduce me, maybe tie me to the bed and ride me good and hard. She'll make me cum the hardest.

>Tracer
Another qt3.14. Seems like she might be a bit too peppy and hyperactive to be a gf, but maybe. I'd still rail her nice and good though, but only after taking her out of a fun date.

>Pharah
Fine as fuck. I like to think she'd appreciate me for my physical prowess or intellect or something. I'd kinda want to impress her and then make love to her. Definitely the superior brown girl.

>Zarya
Not really into muscle girls, she has a cute face though. Maybe she could dom me, not sure how I'd feel about it though. Maybe we could go all the way, strap-on fucking me up the ass and then being the big spoon afterwards.

>Mei
Cute little chubster. In reality, she'd probably be the most likely gf candidate. Also she's passionate about climate change or some shit and that's cute too. And she's Chinese, which can be cute. I'd enjoy making her blush during foreplay, followed by some nice fucking.
>>
>>28835395
reaper desu
>>
obv Mercy because she's draggin the biggest wagon
>>
>>28835479
>you're not well
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.