[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Alright anon, I'm sorry I don't feel like going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: rubysparks2.jpg (124 KB, 1302x977) Image search: [Google]
rubysparks2.jpg
124 KB, 1302x977
>Alright anon, I'm sorry I don't feel like going out with you.

>Tell me though, before you start complaining about your loneliness, how many girls have you asked out this year?

>I mean, you can't seriously complain about it if you do nothing to fix it, right?

>Be honest. I can tell when you lie, you have no social skills.
>>
>>28835340
Shut the fuck up, slut. It doesn't matter how many girls I ask out they will all day no, just like you did, due to my 6 inch penis, 5'11 height and womens preference for chads and men with sexual experience.

How can I fix myself when the world us against me? No bitch, its all your fault.
>>
>>28835383

>>28835383
No one knows your penis size anon. By the time a chick sees it it's already game on. Don't act weird when you whip out your baby dick and odds are you'll be fine
>>
File: classic.jpg (51 KB, 463x509) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
51 KB, 463x509
>>28835340
>Turning down Paul Dano
>>
why are men expected to jump through hoops and loops to not die alone? certainly, gender equality means men and women have to put in the same effort?
>>
>>28835340
1. I had sex with her too. Then I broke up with her because she was crazy.

You're not crazy, and that is the qualitative difference here.
>>
>>28835340
How many guys have you asked out you entitled bitch don't ever compare yourself to me.
>>
>>28835340
Why is it that only men have to take responsibility for themselves.
>>
File: 1462250173189.jpg (24 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1462250173189.jpg
24 KB, 500x455
>Why are you even asking me out while doing that obvious virgin walk?
My soul just left to hell because it's more comfy than being rejected this hard.
>>
File: 8794014897.jpg (32 KB, 385x437) Image search: [Google]
8794014897.jpg
32 KB, 385x437
>>28835340
Maybe 2. Good point, I'm going to ask out more random girls on the street, even if they ain't great looking because there is no replacement for experience! WHO'S WITH ME?!!
>>
>>28835763
because women are essentially overgrown babies, conditioned not to accept responsibility in any form.
>>
>>28835801
whoa there, chad, you might wanna calm down
>>
>>28835340
>>Tell me though, before you start complaining about your loneliness, how many girls have you asked out this year?

Why is it on him to ask girls out?

How many GUYS has SHE asked out?
>>
>>28835340

Nah bitch, you're not going to think you're breaking me like Hannibal with your round ass face and double chin. Let the roast session begin
>>
>>28835383
ah its the 6 inch meme again :^)

im happy people still use it i thought it was getting old
>>
>>28835850
Look at primates, which gender generally starts the interaction? It's biology dude, so if you wanna act like a woman and be asked out, then you are better off being gay
>>
One. We had a date planned. Right before we went she cancelled and said she liked me as a friend.

She and I weren't friends. We had just met and were planning to get to know each other better.

What really pissed me off is that she did it all through text. She wouldn't even give me enough respect to call on the phone and cancel.

Not the first time a girl has done shit like this where she decides not to face me like a real fucking person.
So whatever OP.
>>
>>28835340
if you
publicly,
unironically,
unanonymously
complain about your loneliness NEAR FUCKING NORMIES, you kinda deserve this shit desu.
>>
>>28836130
Normies can't comprehend how beta a robot really is!

\Bread
>>
>>28835608
>Calling 6 inches a baby dick

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>28836604
>Thinks that 6 inches is big
>Must be asian
>>
>>28835383
Fuck fatties at first. That will get your exp up. Then go for skinny girls.
>>
>>28836955
>implying life is an RPG
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.