[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: kobato.png (614 KB, 747x775) Image search: [Google]
kobato.png
614 KB, 747x775
What school subjects were you good at?
Good:
English
German
History

Hated:
Math
Science
Mechanics
>>
>>28835257
I was never good at any subject which is probably why im a neet and want to constantly anhero
>>
File: book.jpg (225 KB, 736x1178) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
225 KB, 736x1178
I was a B student in everything.
>>
>>28835257
>Hated:
>Math
>Science
>Mechanics

I am certain that OP is low test.
>>
>>28835257
Good:
Everything that usually didn't require manual/physical skills (English, History, Math, Science, etc.)
Art
Music

Liked (but wasn't really good):
Cooking

Bad (didn't hate these, just sucked):
Woodwork
Metalwork
Needlework

Hated:
PE
>>
>>28835257
>Good
Pretty much anything but maths

>Mediocre
Maths

>Bad
Physical education

>Hated
Spanish, also maths (expected for my last high school year).
>>
Good at:
Science
Chemistry
Business
Math
Physics
Computer science
English

Bad at:
Gym
Everything else
>>
>>28835777
>science
>no manual skills
What are dissections, chemical syntheses, etc ?
>>
Good at: nothing

Bad at: everything

Disliked: physics, chemistry, and such

Liked: history and, surprisingly, math. I was horrible at it, but I suppose I instinctively found it neat.
>>
>>28835257
Good:
German
Maths
Science
IT
RE
Graphic design

Bad:
English
PE
History

I could remember history and I enjoy reading about it but I was never good at writing out the essays.
>>
>>28835811
Whenever we had things like that, we always worked in groups and everyone else was more enthusiastic about working with their hands than me, so they did most of the practical work while I focused on theory.
>>
>good at
everything except P.E.

>bad at
P.E.

and here I am 10 years later squatting 2x my bodyweigh and benching 1.3x my bodyweight
>>
Good
>history
>physics
>chemistry
>maths
>English
>geography

Average
>French
>German
>Dutch(became better later though)

Bad
>PE
>Art
>
>>
File: nocontrol.png (149 KB, 525x299) Image search: [Google]
nocontrol.png
149 KB, 525x299
Good:
Everything

Hated:
Everything except for music and PE where we'd just play around and talk for the entire lesson without doing work.

It all went downhill when I decided to do higher education...
>>
Good:
>English
>Business
>Computer Science
>Science(s)
>PE (Was in retard set with all my friends so just played table tennis, dodgeball and trampolining)

Hated:
>Maths
>Music(But was good)
>RE
>>
Good:
Maths
Physics
Latin
German
Pretty much anything where there was a definite answer.
Average:
Humanities
Biology
Bad:
English, particularly any creative element.
The other subjects I dropped as early as possible.

Generally found that I could be good at pretty much anything if I put the effort in but Maths, Physics, German and Latin always required the least effort to do well.
>>
>>28835257
>get science subjects super fast
>get math-structures and concepts easily
>cant learn actual math to save my life
i wish there was an actual "theoretical science" class
>>
>>28838117
My humanities subjects were History and Classical Civilisation. I was also alright at Chemistry
>>
Good:
Physics
Maths
Anatomy
Art
Chemistry

Bad:
Language
Literature
History
Geography
Humanities
>>
File: 1461127337571.jpg (150 KB, 1000x921) Image search: [Google]
1461127337571.jpg
150 KB, 1000x921
>>28835257

"Good"

Math for autists (high tier math with like 7 people in the class)
Math for semi autists (normie high tier math with around 20 people)
Physics

Hated:

Science
English
>>
Good:
Math
Physics
Physical education

Hated:
Biology
>>
Great:
Math
Physics
Music

Average:
All the other science subjects.
Spanish.
Art

Horrible:
PE
English
History

I have like a learning disability where all my brain power is put into math but like none in language.
>>
>>28835257
Good:
Chemistry
Maths
Physic
Pedagogics
Music

Hated:
Mother tongue
Psychology
Art
PE
Spanish
Latin
>>
>all these people bad at PE

On a board full of fat neets.
>>
>school subjects
I hated analysis. Multivariate analysis was worse but it felt better because I cared more for it.

Favorite subjects were English, Physics and my first programming course.
Since that one everything just went to shit though. Public school is terrible for teaching people things. Private or home schooled people have it better as far as teaching goes. No doubt.

Since I became NEET I've learned everything I was supposed to learn at college and I have way more to show for it than a paper. I wish my parents could be more informed about things..
>>
>Good:
Nothing

>Mediocre:
Everything

>Hated:
Music
>>
good:
>history
>economics
>english
>latin
>spanish
mediocre (but did well):
>math and any other STEM courses
>>
>>28835257
Pretty much like you OP, except i also hated PE
>>
>>28835257
I breezed everything. Got an A in Japanese too.
Then I struggled getting good grades in hs.
Then I failed college.

It might have been my deteriorating self worth that did it though.
Hs was tough because I isolated myself from my former friends and had a nervous breakdown. First year of college was great when I had friends. Was easy. Second year was a living hell and I stopped going to class.

I could be retarded though, I can't write off that possibility just yet.
>>
Good:
English
Religion
History
Gym

Mediocre:
Math
Biology
Physics

Bad:
Physics
Art
Music
Chemistry
>>
Oh, this thread made me aware again of how much education in Brazil sucks.

I never had the cool subjects like Latin, foreign languages (we had only english, but it was shit), music, woodwork, computer science, psychology and shit like that. Our curriculum was Potuguese, Math, History(and it was always taught bad),Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Philosophy and Sociology. I hated everything not because i disliked the subjects - later on i even started studying them by myself to compensate the bad teaching - but because it was so bad taught it made me sick.

My time would have been better spent if i had just dropped and learned everthing by myself. Fuck school, it was an worse influence in my life than 4chan is.
>>
>>28835257

I thought I was good at everything.

then I enrolled to university and realized how much I suck at every subject.
>>
File: 1447865728718.jpg (90 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1447865728718.jpg
90 KB, 500x484
idk, but what I do know is that school was utter shit.
I went to a school for autistic children in a "cluster B" class.
The class itself was nice and all since it was just mostly people who either got misdiagnosed or had very light symptons n stuff.

The education was utter shit though.
For math they just made solve simple math equations or whatever its called like "1+6=8, 6-3=3" until I was like 12 or so. Which resulted in me needing much more time to solve basic math calculations and causes me problems in college because apparently math is mandatory in college.

For economy our teacher hightailed the school because he was commiting some fraud. Which left us without a teacher for economy, and no economy classes for years.

Most of the other classes were either easy or just simply not important.

I hate that my education was shit because everytime I get confronted with some math I take longer than the average person. Whenever someone notices this they start to tease me to the point where I get stressed and start to panic, which only impairs my thinking.
I hate it, It makes me feel so stupid compared to other people and I'm sure they view me as stupid too.

I wished I had atleast a normal education. Not that it matters anymore.

It's not like it ever mattered.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.