[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just pack your things and go, /r9k/? Become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Pipe.jpg (156 KB, 950x657) Image search: [Google]
Pipe.jpg
156 KB, 950x657
Why don't you just pack your things and go, /r9k/? Become the eternal wanderer. The mysterious tarot reader in Venice. The busker with a thousand secrets in his guitar case, one day in Barcelona, the other in Paris, working for the forces of good. The man with no name, righting wrongs wherever you go and leaving the moment you're offered the deputy's badge.

Every journey begins with the first step.
>>
ITT: OP insults people who bother to call that bullshit infeasible
>>
>>28835181
doing that on a smaller skale isnt bullshit though. if youre depressed, why not see the world? i wagecucked for a year and im using the money to travel for a few months
>>
>Venice
>Barcelona
>Paris
Enjoy your gypos and rapefugees
>>
>>28835289
>if youre depressed, why not see the world?

'If you don't want to do anything, why not just go do things?'

>LOGIC
>>
>>28835160
>Every journey begins with the first step.

Not every first step beings a journey, tardy.
>>
I could list multiple reasons but there is one above the rest. Such life isn't feasible for a socially inept loner.
>>
>>28835321
maybe you wouldnt be so depressed if you saw life through a different prospective you edgy autist. traveling can do you good it helped me realize how shitty people where in my small town of methhead loudmouth chads compared to the rest of the world
>>
>>28835160
Because I've got no money. Not a cent. What am I supposed to do, sleep in the fucking gutter every night? Sounds lovely.

Are you the tryhard faggot in your picture, by the way?
>>
>>28835372
>Are you the tryhard faggot in your picture, by the way?

He is. Maybe it will get him banned per >>>/rules/global/13 one day. One can hope.
>>
>>28835372
>>28835414
pretty sure thats a stock image, fucking autists
>>
Oh look, it's this faggot

Fuck your Original commento
>>
>>28835160
I'd love to but the problem is as always money. It's not about the money that I've right now as much as it is about when I reach the bottom of my pocket. With no money, I'll have no food nor shelter. The freedom that I gained when I left will turn to ash as it turns into the freedom to starve, freeze and doing anything it takes to survive.

I don't care for that freedom.
>>
Sorry OP, we don't all have rich parents or a trust fund to fall back on if this adventure goes wrong at all.
Enjoy your privilege.
>>
>>28836544
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
>>
File: Jimmyknowsbest.jpg (36 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
Jimmyknowsbest.jpg
36 KB, 291x400
>>28835160
>righting wrongs wherever you go and leaving the moment you're offered the deputy's badge.

That's embarrassing as hell dude. you're not living in a fucking spaghetti western.

Also
>That Image
>Aspiring to be an unwashed neckbeard in a trilby busking on a street corner
>>
>>28835364
>>28835428

>>28835181
anon was so right lads

fucken sage
>>
It costs lots of money to travel. You can't camp, hunt, fish and build fires along the way. There are many reasons why. If you want to explore the wild you can't do that either, a lot of land is owned and it is not possible to cross farms to continue your journey. This is why roads exist and why cars are registered and why you need a license to drive one.

There is no feasible way to escape the system, it is everywhere. Why do you think hobos live near cities? It's not because living wild is too hard, it's because the system has criminalized homelessness and self sufficiency.
>>
>>28836843
That sounds like you're either terribly misinformed or you're living in a fascist state.

Why don't you just unionize?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Workers_of_the_World
>>
>>28836683
Actually that's not OP. Apparently he naturally refrains from insults when they're >inb4'd.

Let me spend two minutes on showing you a taste of his regular rhetorics.

http://desustorage.org/r9k/search/text/Barcelona/type/op/

>most robots have awful attitudes in regards to just about everything and assume/strawman so much that it's a miracle that -- even on an anonymous image board -- anyone would even hold a conversation with them

>You people are pathetic and have no sense of adventure. How can you live with yourself? Why do you even live?

>If you're too stupid, lazy, and apathetic to willingly take on struggles, and you have had the misfortune to be born to parents too stupid to realize that coddling you isn't doing you any favours, you are doomed to sit amongst your piss bottles and throw away your worthless lives while better people are sacrificing theirs in the service to humanity and sucking every drop of meaning from this life.

And that's just from one pasta thread he makes.
>>
It's impossible to do that shit in Europe.
But it's pretty possible to do it in the third and second world. I spent a few years backpacking and doing odd jobs in SEA
>>
>>28837190
>It's impossible to do that shit in Europe.
Yeah, you only have about 30 countries with no borders between them which gives you unprecedented opportunities and options, poor little you.
>>
>>28837166
By the way, I love whoever was the guy to impersonate him with the 'oyster' pasta pic. Great job.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.