[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's literally only 2 non-virgin males aged 18-30 in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1460690343063.jpg (131 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1460690343063.jpg
131 KB, 1000x900
There's literally only 2 non-virgin males aged 18-30 in my family which includes siblings and all cousins.

-One of the non-virgin got his GF on WoW.
-The other got a GF the normal way.

All the females in the family (same age group) are all married or have multiple BFs and fucked lots of different guys. I don't understand this, because our females and males in the family are of equal attraction in terms of ratings. It isn't like we have super hot females and ugly as fuck males, both are average, including myself.

I feel this is one giant elephant in the room that nobody ever talks about. I am considering bringing it up at the next family gathering when all the family males 18-30 are in the same room.
>>
Why would anyone want to have a discussion about their families sex lives with the autistic red headed step child who decided to bring it up over dinner at grandma's?
>>
>>28834950
Sauce please mister man
>>
File: ^2kek4me.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
^2kek4me.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>28834950
It's because men, will, go after a women no matter the looks. It's a man's job to look for a potential mate. Those women all have one because men went after them.
Women could give two shits, those computer fucks aren't ever getting laid. Plus I'm not a gril, just stating facts.
>>
>>28834970
We're all in our 20s you autistic memeing faggot. Also, we're southern European, no gingers.
>>
How do you know about the sex lives of your cousins?
And how often do you meet new women in a social setting? I would say I meet at least a few new people every month
>>
>>28835039

>responding this literally
>calling someone autistic

Kek.

Nobody in your family wants to have this conversation with you. That's the point you're too retarded to miss despite it being incredibly obvious. No wonder you're a virgin
>>
>>28834976
Little Caprice, some slut whose name I don't remember and Piper something.
>>
>>28835054
>How do you know about the sex lives of your cousins?

It's pretty obvious, most of them don't go out and I've never seen them with or heard about them ever having a GF.

>And how often do you meet new women in a social setting?

Never.
>>
File: pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg (36 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg
36 KB, 680x440
>>28835077
Thank you very much
Fjthjfiufdf
>>
>>28835104
Well there you go. Your female relatives probably get invited to parties and out to bars where they meet chad who pretends to be interested in their lives and then fucks them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.