[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people whine about how much /r9k/ "hates women"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: shutterstock_128676716-800x430.jpg (33 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_128676716-800x430.jpg
33 KB, 800x430
Why do people whine about how much /r9k/ "hates women"? All I see here is stale memes, anime stuff, depression threads, and people insulting males and defending sluts.

I don't think any of you retards know what misogyny actually is.
>>
File: 1446012497070.jpg (668 KB, 1039x1476) Image search: [Google]
1446012497070.jpg
668 KB, 1039x1476
I do but i really don't hate them that much I barely know any
>>
>>28834451
r9k hates women because it puts the pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>28834488
that's a good fucking drawing do i have to have natural talent to draw like that
>>
It's a feeling I get when i masturebate sometimes. a deep digust but i keep masturbating
>>
You guys remember Derrida? It used to be a much, much, much different place around here.
>>
>>28834504

I don't see any woman hating here though. A lot of the memes here that are "anti women" are ironic recycled joke memes that robots have used for years.

Misogyny has come and gone in different incarnations over time, the misogyny that I am more aligned with is really a thing of the old Internet. Guys on the Internet back in the day really did hate women and made it very clear.

I think what's really going on here is that /r9k/ has developed this false reputation over the years, and spoiled modern brave new world feminists and their whiteknight cuck self-righteous male defenders want to find any excuse, any way women are oppressed or hated. Even if it actually isn't true.
>>
>>28834575
if you want to see misogyny go to SlutHate,

r9k is largely normal people now
>>
>>28834451
stories of the cautionary and entertaining and ragebait kind involving women get posted here

double standards in western society involving women get posted here

very self-absorbed western women who live completely different lives often have some fragment of their life rendered into a copypasta or image and robots will respond to that with anger or derision

I think r9k just gets shown how things are without any of the rosier or pleasant aspects of women being shown as well.
>>
>>28834611
if r9k is misogynistic to the media then what are they gonna think of SlutHate
>>
>>28834602

>SlutHate

They literally have an entire section dedicated to white knighting for women.

Then, I go to other sections of the site, and the rare comment I see criticizing women will be responded to with one or more people taking a shit on the guy.

There are parts of the """dark web""" I know where I can go see some fucked up shit, but that's about it. It amazes me how quickly things changed, how quickly women went from being treated by guys like me to being completely exalted in this short of a time.
>>
>>28834657
i don't fucking know i don't give a fuck about the mainstream media and it's silly opinions other than the weekly bashing it deserves
>>
File: Trevor_Brown.jpg (226 KB, 1050x836) Image search: [Google]
Trevor_Brown.jpg
226 KB, 1050x836
>>28834519
just take some figure drawing classes
>>
>>28834675
>They literally have an entire section dedicated to white knighting for women.

that's satirical, if you looked at the threads you'd see it's misogyny
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.