[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does promiscuous women get angry when you call them whores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Why does promiscuous women get angry when you call them whores?

This woman that I met online drove to an abandoned gas station so we could meet.
I told her I was a virgin and she got really horny because of that because "HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE YOU BE A VIRGIN? YOU MUST HAVE TONS OF GIRLS AFTER YOU" and "I WANNA BE YOUR FIRST! ILL SWALLOW, BLAH BLAH".

She was actually legit. I stalked the gas station, she was all pampered up, clearly ready for sex, nice mom car and all.
So I obviously didn't get in the car.

Next day she called me angry that I stood her up. When I told her that I didnt find it dignifying to have sex with such an easy slut, that it was the same as having sex with a prostitute, she got really angry, so I turned off my phone.

What is wrong with women?
They act like sluts and expect what?

This happened a few months back, BTW.
>>
So you arranged to fuck her, made her waste her time, then insulted her for wanting to fuck you? I think that /r9k/ has reached a new level of autism
>>
>>28834422
You pussied out on getting laid. Then blamed it on her. You are the worst. Or just making up a beta story for the internet

>They act like sluts and expect what?
To get fucked? idk what's wrong with you dude, that is the main purpose of sluts.
>>
>>28834422
fuck you fucking kid
>>
>>28834422
OP probably should of just told her the truth about being a gay.
>>
>>28834422

It's a trashy thing to do on the girls part, but why not just be up front to begin with instead of playing games. You two deserve each other.
>>
>>28834422
They lie to their self and convince their self that their actions arent slutty

Calling them a slut breaks that illusion and makes them deal with the fact that theyre acting like an animal and lowly
>>
This is the picture of herself she sent me.
>>
>>28834422
disregarding how women overreact over getting called a slut

>arrange to meet up near abandoned gas station
>literally talk about sexual things
>by all normal social conventions you are signaling that you want to fuck her
>you act like an autist instead

????????????
>>
>>28834658
Yes, but they can't possibly expect to be treated with dignity, can they?
If they got none themselves, why would they expect it from others?
Do they live in denial?
>>
>>28834476
Its a new level of trolling bro.
>>
Actually.. she may be a whore, but she just wants to be with her own kind OP. She thought you were slutty as well for wanting to fuck at an abandoned gas station. Just don't talk to the sluts, why waste her time when she can get laid and you can find a cutie? Instead you didn't get laid and stalked a woman at a gas station, makes me kek
>>
>>28834711
literally autism the story
>>28834711
post proof or it didn't happen
>>
>>28834800
That is the only pic I still have of her and I delete the chat logs
>>
>>28834422
I'm a whore and I don't get angry about it. You've been proven wrong OP.

And I actually get what you are saying I don't want to fuck an easy slut either, even though I am one. I like when a guy resists.
>>
>>28834503
>>28834618
>>28834544
>>28834658
>>28834476
>robot is dignified in his virginity
>not debilitated by it
>will use it for the girl he wants one day whether he finds her or not
>people are siding with the white or being angry

And you guys wonder why women walk all over you. r9k putting pussy on a pedestal yet again

Good on you OP. If more men were like you feminists and women would not be so fucking empowered by their army of betas.
>>
File: z.jpg (367 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
367 KB, 1224x1632
>2016
>fuckboys STILL slutshaming

ugh when will you entitled pissbabies grow up?
>>
>>28835584
>Hey wanna hang out
>Yeah ok I'll met you at X
>Ok see you then
What do you think will happen when they don't show? OP is just as guilty as she is in this situation, no ones trying to argue whether she's a good person or not but it's pretty obvious why someone would be mad.
>>
>>28834422
Because truth hurts.
>>
>>28835584
>blaming feminists
Let me guess it's a conspiracy right? Feminists, flat earth, jews, betas, white knights, blacks, they're all trying to keep you down right?
>>
>>28835688
>>28835666
This is just about her being a fucking slut. You shouldn't be agreeing to have sex with random men you meet up with at a gas station. She deserves it.
More women should get stood up for acting this way.

No gb2 r/4Chan you fags
>>
>>28834422
slut exist for a reason, to allow virgins to get laid....
>they are level easy in society
>>
>>28834422
OP you're a fucking fedora wearing faggot
>this fucktron got a meet with an actual girl online when all i got after months of trying was some faggot staling me.
>>
>>28834422
If this actually happened you may just be completely autistic

Fuck off with your superiority complex
>>
>>28835688
Nah, just feminists, white knights and betas.
>>
>>28834422
you could have got laid you fucking moron
>>
>>28834476
OP's not autistic, just moronic and possibly gay
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.