[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, girl here. When do I get my government appointed boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 786x931) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 786x931
Hey guys, girl here.

When do I get my government appointed boyfriend who is handsome, muscular, over 6'2", committed and faithful to me??
>>
Shitpost...none of you mother fuckers better reply.
>>
GOOD POST

REALLY QUALITY SHIT

NOW GET OUT
>>
>>28834222

How dare you say that too me?

You _are_ aware that I have a vagina, right???

* clears throat and sighs *
>>
Oh I am so sorry miss, we seem to have skipped over you while we were reading our list

Tomorrow you can expect for him to arrive at your front door, a well-proportioned man standing at the firm height of 6'4"

The extra two inches are free, of course, as compensation for the delay. All you have to do now is wait one more day.
>>
Uh.. you're telling me you are not the muscular 6'2 state boyfriend?
>>
>>28834377

It's about time!

And he had better not cheat on me!!
>>
File: image22.jpg (238 KB, 1173x1457) Image search: [Google]
image22.jpg
238 KB, 1173x1457
>>28834377

Oh and is it too late to ask for further specifics?

I would really prefer it if he have no interest in anime or video games.

Don't care about his job, I have plenty of short beta orbiters to buy me presents as it is.
>>
>>28834483
I can assure you that, unless otherwise requested, all of our state issued life partners are 100% anime and video game-free. We aim to satisfy our loyal citizens, and that is our guarantee!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.