[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just turned 21 i got me some booze and honestly, I remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1457650448041.jpg (5 KB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1457650448041.jpg
5 KB, 250x209
>just turned 21

i got me some booze and honestly, I remember all that fun i had when I was 10. fuck being an adult
>>
>>28833856
>21
>thinking about being 10 again

Wut 27 here wishing i was 21
>>
I know that feeling. I'm 21 and I still feel like I'm 16. I am graduating with my bachelor's after winter and I'm supposed to have an internship before that, what the fuck? I feel like it's all moving so fast. I still feel like a child all the time. I want off this ride
>>
>you will never go back from school to play Zelda Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario, and Smash Bros

Fuck this earth
>>
>>28833856
I wish I were 21 again.
I still felt like I had a welcoming future back then.

I've gotten so unmotivated and apathetic, really what the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1462849363861.jpg (36 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
1462849363861.jpg
36 KB, 394x500
>>28834150
iktf. I will be a fucking doctor in 3 years and still think like when I was 15. literally nothing changed.
fucking weird. I feel like an old child. and look like one too.
I dont know shit about being an adult. I'm still a kid.
>>
>tf2 25 wishing I was 21
it never ends
>>
>>28834935
yeah, it's bad. I feel like an old man and an unexperienced, 16 yo teenager at the same time, despite me being 24. Like an old man because I'm an apathetic NEET with no plans for the future and like a teenager because I haven't even kissed a girl yet.
feels bad man
>>
>>28835098
I totally understand you man, on some days I feel so old and wore down by loneliness. At the same time I feel like a kid since my grown up experience is zero.

>26 khv
>still no driving license.

Literally everything that makes boys into men in modern society, I never went trough it.

I did experience a lot of emotional pain. Pain is part of most initiation rituals so I guess its not that bad.

I wish I knew the truth about the world sooner.
>>
File: 1458755764120.jpg (27 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1458755764120.jpg
27 KB, 600x450
>19 year old babby
>every one talks about sex and having kids like it's nothing
>meanwhile I can't even comprehend flirting or going to a party
>realize I will never be in school and carefree ever again
>I will never get easy access to friends and girls ever again
>just wish I was a kid again or dead
>>
>>28836663
this is literally me, man. just graduated from high school yesterday. it feels as if there's a heavy burden weighing down on me...
>>
>>28833856
You're in your prime anon, go do something you genuinely enjoy and embrace it. It's never too late to start. I'll tell you though after your 21st birthday you start to really reflect on your age
>>
>>28833856
>only 21

fuck you nigger you're still fixable. at 31 however I'm ready to die
>>
Even when I was 10 I didn't like the idea of
growing up, as a kid you get special treatment
from adults, now as an adult, no one would
give a shit about how hard life is for you or if
you died. It's the difference between tripping
on the ground and adults rushing towards you
to help you up, while if you trip as an adult,
they will just look at you and call you a faggot.
Women get this special treatment all their lives
>>
>>28836948
same here, tbqh it sucks. there is no going back man, it's all over.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.