[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots want to play runescape? f2p r9k guild would be comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1462661073395.jpg (368 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1462661073395.jpg
368 KB, 2048x1152
Any robots want to play runescape?
f2p r9k guild would be comfy desu,
lets build a comfy af community

we should start off at lvl one so that were relatively on the same level. that would be best for the community i think.
>>
btw oldschool rs has my vote.
>>
>>28833826
I actually recently booted up an old account, so I'll keep an eye out on this board for developements
>>
>>28834080

regular rs or oldschool?
also, i wanted to start fresh with everyone, you know? to be able to do stuff together in the community. maybe thats a bad idea?
>>
what is it? tell me in I might consider it, I would also give you a picture of me if you convince me.
>>
No i got a better idea.

Wurm. It is literally perfect for r9k
>>
>>28834120
no, you might be right. I'd be willing to do a fresh start with a bunch of people
>>
>>28834147

runescape? dont you know it?
its a mmorpg game with an economy lots of items,
3 combat styles and leveling.
>>
anyway my Oldschool RS name is "DoronAshont"
add me if you want in, i am still lvl 3 combat, and i will remain so untill we start off with a bunch of people
>>
>>28834208
fuck the name is Doron_Ashont
sorry :p
>>
>>28833826
I have two old accounts on RS3 so bumpin'.
>>
Seriously guys doesn't this look comfy?

Wurm robot village when?
>>
File: 1441461752759.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1441461752759.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
>make many rs accounts when young
>by now if i stuck with one would probably be close to max stats and complete most quests

worst fucking thing ever
>>
>>28835091
I tried to attempt Wurm but I don't know how to open the jnpl file. Help? Also I'm using Linux, will I be able to play Wurm in Linux?
>>
>>28835154
You have to get java

If you are using ubuntu, you can just use the software browser or whatever they call it now to find java

and yeah it works on linux, java is cross platform
>>
>>28835172
ok. I can't install anything on this right now but when my dad gets home I'll ask him to install it. want to keep in touch through email in case the thread dies?
>>
i also have an acc with medium stats, all the money i have is invested in items to make some bux.
>>
>>28835203
How about steam
>>
>>28835208
I don't have steam unfortunately
I have discord
>>
>>28835240
well shit nigger. I don't know, if no one else is going to play with us fuck it i guess
>>
>>28835280

OP here, talking about Wurm?
id like some Robot RS guild desu
noone coming?
if noone joins ill try wurm i guess
>>
>>28835336
I mean I would play RS but I'm already in the /vg/ guild and I'm burned out on it as fuck
>>
>>28835345
:(

you can always join if you want..
but i understand if you became bored with it
i just hoped we could build like an r9k team you know with specialities and intercommunity trades, questing idk
>>
>>28835381
Yeah I know but RS isn't really like that. Not like other MMOs where you have raids and dungeons. Its like a singleplayer MMO almost
>>
>>28833826
does free to play even still exist with bonds? Last time I played the money was worthless anyway
>>
>>28835458
im not sure

origii
>>
>>28835458
Getting bonds is pretty easy. You can get one with like 3 weeks of just buying feathers everyday from shops
>>
>>28835507
can you sell bonds for irl cash?
>>
>>28835570
No, you can sell bonds for gp which you can sell for cash though.
It's not really worth it because you'll probably be picked up and have the account permabanned pretty quickly for selling gold.
>>
>>28835588
too bad, but how would you be caught actually?
if you dont speak to your clients ingame?
>>
>>28835607
With the amount of information they record from the game, it wouldn't surprise me if gp only trades with no returns and the chat logs for like 2 minutes before and after are recorded. Then all it'd take is seeing that there was no conversation and a one-sided, large gp trade to be pretty obvious you're selling.

Also, if you're using a site with a middleman, it wouldn't be surprising that if the middleman is account is caught, then all accounts that have given and received gp to/from are reviewed and banned.

I mean it's not like you can't get away with it, but the risk of getting caught it a little too high to be worth it I think.
>>
>>28835730
i guess youre right.
that sucks...
i guess ill have to find a job anyway ;)
>>
File: 1397377122006.jpg (694 KB, 939x1280) Image search: [Google]
1397377122006.jpg
694 KB, 939x1280
>>28835730
>>28835607
there've been some legendary players who, as the game progressively got less and less enjoyable, used they're status to scam for billions and then sold the money for a couple thousand dollars. But unless you dont care about your account you really shouldn't do those trades anymore. They've even banned people long after the deed. If I look at my friends list now, I see lots and lots of corpses. Jagex really has gone out their way to actually enforce the rules against gold trading and botting. But there are ways to do it pretty safely still. But that means spending money for accounts and lots of effort.
>>
>>28835907
why is there no way to make money while NEET?
i dont want to work ata a fucking petshop or hardwarestore.
>>
>>28835923
cryptocurrencies. Inform yourself and buy on ICOs. But really. Improve your life and get a job.
>>
>>28835941
I will go into education next year, but it would be nice to make a few hundred euros a month online,
that would be much better than waging away with aggressive normies.
can you explain what ICO's are?
and the risks involved?
>>
>>28835968
Initial Coin Offerings. Of course there are. You need to do some reasearch and watch for scammers or a project no people are behind. If you can do that, its pretty good. But you need to spend your time and effort with it... Dont forget to buy your bitcoins before august though. Thats probably the best thing any poor guy can do.
>>
>>28836077
Are you doing this?
could you perhaps teach me?
i will add you on skype if you want to.
ill also pay you some of the money that i make if it works out.
>>
>>28833826

>We should start off at lvl one
>lvl one

Have you ever even played the game?

Also f2p is pretty limited, save up for a bond if you're poor IRL
>>
>>28836719
lvl 3 jeez
i have played it.
a lot actually. i have never been member though
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.