[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are you voting for and why? I'm currently leaning toward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 17
File: cum guzzling dumpster slut.jpg (44 KB, 338x598) Image search: [Google]
cum guzzling dumpster slut.jpg
44 KB, 338x598
Who are you voting for and why? I'm currently leaning toward Clinton because of Trump's anti-free-trade policy.

I don't feel strongly about social stuff--i mostly vote on economics and foreign policy.

I am open to being convinced to vote Trump or third parties.

What do you think?
>>
>>28833785
I'm voting for trump because itll be hilarious.
>>
File: semen slurping strumpet.jpg (26 KB, 324x638) Image search: [Google]
semen slurping strumpet.jpg
26 KB, 324x638
>>28833806
Don't you think it's a little irresponsible to vote based on that?
>>
>>28833820
DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FLYING FUCK? I could give two shits if the entire fucking world blew up right now, in fact I hope it does. Did you get cucked by that girl or something m8?
>>
looks like OP is a beta orbiter who got rekt by the girl in pictures
>>
>>28833874
>>28833849
You could say I was cucked depending on your definition of the word but what I am really interested in is the election. Why do you not care about the world blowing up? Are you a nihilist or something?
>>
File: VK trump.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
VK trump.gif
1 MB, 260x260
i'm voting for trump because he is a cool guy
>>
>>28834041
Tell us the story faggot. And idk what i am, I'm just guilty of not giving a fuck
>>
File: sack sucking whore .jpg (50 KB, 358x637) Image search: [Google]
sack sucking whore .jpg
50 KB, 358x637
>>28834137
You've heard it a million times in generic form. It was the classic "I like you, but before we settle down long-term I want to ride the cock-carousel" move.

Surely you must give a fuck about something. Do you like your hobbies, your family, your freedom, or something?
>>
File: 66FeVzm.jpg (113 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
66FeVzm.jpg
113 KB, 900x600
voting for Trump because he's the only hope for this shitty country
>>
>>28834078
>>28834275
What do you like about him? Again, I am mostly voting on economics and foreign policy so I am leaning Clinton but is there any strong feeling you can share that might bring me over?
>>
>>28834238
>Surely you must give a fuck about something. Do you like your hobbies, your family, your freedom, or something?

I fucking hate everything, but you getting cucked is making me lel, tell us more.
>>
Trump because The Art of The Deal changed my life
>>
>>28834466
What do you hate the least? I think that can be channeled into a reason to vote. It's unreasonably to say you don't care.

>I'm a social recluse
>she chats me up in a government class since we were sitting next to each other, asks me about myself over time and we start hanging out
>dating
>we both seem interested in the same type of traditional long term monogamous relationship that ends up with marriage kids and a home
>she wants to take a break before committing long-term
>I naively say "ok"
>don't do shit during the break except mope
>like five months later she wants back together, I of course am happy to have her back
>i stupidly pry about what she did in the meantime, if she had serious thinking about what kind of future she wanted in her life
>i was prepared to hear about her maybe talking to her parents about married life, thinking about her independence, and so on
>she basically tells me she just slept around and hits all the whore buzzwords like "experimenting" and "sexually branching out"
>act fine in the moment but have a faggot emotional breakdown until she eventually dumped me
ta-da, the experience of beta males and ungrateful whores the world over

>>28834515
In what way? did you gain business skills?
>>
Brilliant, I got no helpful information out of this thread and had to relive my cucking.
>>
>>28834333
Foreign policy: Trump said he is against random wars in the middle east. Wants NATO to fund itself more. Clinton is a fucking warhawk, she voted for or encouraged every outing to the ME US took. Trump easily comes out on top.

Economics: this one is a lot more difficult. Congress/Senate will have to approve any plan that gets done, so I doubt either candidate will chnage much. Free trade isn't good though, unless you like having all the middle class jobs outsourced in exchange for -15% off the shit you buy. Trump will make the middle class better which is the foundation of a consumer economy anyway. Assuming Trump can pass shit he has the lead too.
>>
>>28833785
>Anti-free trade
>NAFTA

>>>/b/
This is an 18+ website
>>
>>28834942
>make the middle class better
this is a very broad term and if you mean what i think you mean (as in growing in population) then what is trump policy when attempting to "grow" the middle class?
>>
>>28834973
As in when shit gets outsourced less, there will be more decent jobs for Americans to take. That will increase the middle class. What's killing a lot of towns is a lack of work cuz everything gets fucking made in China.
>>
>>28834333
I like how his campaign is funded by soros, saudi arabia and china
>>
>>28834989
Also millions of Americans would lose their jobs in the south area like Texas, New Mexico, etc. that is if Trump does go through with building the wall.

Many companies the rely on export/import from Mexico would go under and the workers would be without jobs
>>
>>28833785
So, free trade, under multinationl corporations, is inherently anti-working class in that it allows for an exploitable labor pool and increases domestic unemployment.

As for foreign policy, Trump is clueless but confident. Clinton seems to be a textbook Noe-Conservative, masquerading as an establishment Liberal Interventionist. ie "they're not buying the WMD's line like last time, let's say their barrel bombs are crossing the Red Line we arbitrarily imposed on an internal conflict to a sovereign country. While we're at it, let's sens Israel another few tons of white phosphorous and laugh at Japan for a-bombing them twice."
Bullshit, basically. So, FP is neither here nor there between the two but I agree with an Americans-first economic plan, as opposed to letting multinationals and financiers infest our country like flies to a corpse.
>>
>>28835023
Why should I as a taxpayer prop up failing businesses and people in dying industries?
>>
File: 1434829870028.jpg (7 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1434829870028.jpg
7 KB, 239x211
>>28834600
Hey cuckboi I was gonna reply to this when 4chan went down. You still here? I fucking hate everything equally and im lmaoing at your life right now.
>>
>>28835023
Nope, illegals would get deported and their 1$ jobs are now staffed by actual citizens who start making at least minimum wage. These people have money now to spend on the local economy, which stimulates business growth to meet new demand for goods. America imports way more than it exports due to the cost of labour here.
>>
>>28835057
Good thing we aren't a Marxist country so "it's good for the working class " isn't a good reason to restrict trade. You know who benefits from free trade? Everyone, since they can get cheap essential goods.
>>
Smilar to this guy
>>28834942
But for me, Trump is more of a centrist and Hillary also implied before that she'll emulate Merkel.
http://time.com/4166539/hillary-clinton-woman-governing-campaigning/
>>
>>28835120
Right, and then when the middle class crumbles and you don't have a job or are paying a shitload of money to support welfare ppl and the country since there are less taxpayers. Labour doesn't make up the majority of the cost of goods. If everything was made domestically prices would only increase 15-20% but we would have a vibrant economy and you would pay less in tax saving money overall.
>>
>>28835023
>one of the largest federal public works projects ever carried out by the United States government will not create jobs

This fucking guy.
>>
File: gangbang-generating tramp.jpg (51 KB, 294x600) Image search: [Google]
gangbang-generating tramp.jpg
51 KB, 294x600
>>28835107
I am still here.

>>28835184
That's just wrong. Long-term, the benefits of free trade out weigh the negatives. On phone so I can't link properly, but Google "igm Chicago forum free trade."
>>
>>28835107
Oh boy Edgy McScissorhands is back.
>wahhahaha i hate world!!!
>>
>>28834942
Trump also wants to torture people, wants to ban all Muslims from immigrating, and probably can't name five countries in the Middle East
>>
>>28835227
Do you not hate the world? what are you some kind of normie?

>>28835216
just go be with her dude
>>
>>28835231
>probably can't name five countries in the Middle East
>regularly mentions libya, saudi arabia, iran, iraq, and syria in his foreign policy discussions
>>
>>28835231
dumb tumblrposter
>>
>>28835243
I was using hyperbole. My point is that he does not seem very knowledgable about global politics and geography, which is important for commander in chief.
>>
>>28835216
>go google shit isn't an argument

Free trade isn't good or bad based on time terms, it depends on your position with trading partners. In earlier decades when the US had technology and infrastructure to out-compete other countries free trade was a good thing. Now since global corporations can move those advantages to the lowest cost of labour country, it just hurts the US since the labour here can't compete with asian sweatshops. Free trade is really going well for the rust belt.
>>
>>28835112
migrant workers support a huge amount of several industries, for them to just disappear would cause several businesses to fail, and food prices to sky rocket. See: Alabama agriculture
>>
>>28835231
Torture doesn't matter unless you're a retarded moralfag who cares. Muslim ban is a good idea, we can find better immigrants as there is no shortage of people wanting to come to America. Try harder scrub.
>>
Trump is trying to prevent the unrestricted power of multinational corporations that Hillary and all the other shills will implement through their approval of TPP and similar acts (which Trump is vehemently opposed to). The European Union, you want that shit with Mexico? Do you want a mass influx of uneducated, unskilled Mexicans and hateful Muslims recolonizing the nation? Do you want our borders, and with it, western civilization and culture to be dissolved so that big multinationals can fuck you in the ass and run the west? If so, by all means please vote for Hillary.
If you want a patriot with America's best interest at heart, who will bring back jobs, who will stop allowing criminals and a toxic culture from invading our nation, who will fight on behalf of the average man, who will instill true equality based on merit, and who will end unnecessary spending and bullshit intervention/wars, then do the right thing. Vote Trump and make America great again
>>
>>28835258
>Billionaire real estate developer that routinely deals with the top 1% from many countries and has businesses in other countries isn't knowledgeable about global politics or geography

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>28835268
It'll be a shock at first then the system will equilibriate and shit will be fine. Somehow they manage to have agriculture in Europe/Canada without having free illegal labour.
>>
>>28835261
I gave you specific terms so you can find data.
And like I said, the economy is not about saving the rust belt or artificially propping up dying businesses. Letting companies be free to innovate and outsource low skill labor to countries that make it cheap not only makes long term economic sense bevause of Comparative Advantage but also principle sense because it enhances freedom.

>>28835254
You know, there is room between tumblr left and pol right.
>>
Daily reminder that based Comrade Bernie will be our next president. Hillary will be indicted, and he will blow Trump out of the water. /r/hillaryforprison is pretty cool.
>>
>>28835243
>says he he will permit and support the use of war crimes and torture on a live debate

I don't care if he actually believes in those things, I don't want my commander in chief to say things like that. It hurts us internationally and gives us little moral grounds with witch to fight our oil wars, witch by the way keeps our gas prices from skyrocketing every time iraq is pissed at us.
>>
>>28835309
>HURR trump cant even name 5 countries in the middle east
>not tumblr tier ignorance
>>
>>28835286
>equality based on merit
>prop up dying industries with taxpayer money

Choose one
>>
>>28835231
>ban Muslims
>bad
>>
>>28835242
She dumped me what am i supposed to do?
>>
im not american but Id vote trump simply because he triggers all the normaliberals
>>
>>28835344
how much of a faggot were you? I'm sure if you quit being one she might give you another chance. Just be like "hey" one day.
>>
>>28835334
Not only is it obviously anti-American to discriminate based on religion, but it's a stupid policy decision. Large part of the reason American Muslim are so well behaved as opposed to Europe is our integration and good will toward all faiths.
>>
>>28835216
She must have taken your soul
>>
>>28835309
>thinking outsourcing to save money is a new innovation
actually the economy is about saving the rust belt and propping up businesses. when your fucking businesses fail and you have a shitload of people who can't get a job that's the definition of a failed economy. no one cares some rich billionare can make 10% more profit. How exactly does it make long term economic sense when it clearly has NOT been working?
>>28835314
right, those trillion dollar wars in the ME were clearly about saving money on oil and not retarded moral principles. don't be a pussy, only the losing country can commit "war crimes" (lol) and the USA isnt gonna lose to anyone. pretty sure it already fucking NUKED a country and got jack shit consequences.
>>
>>28835331
What dying industries are you talking about? You keep saying that, but do you actually know what that means? In what way is incentivizing corporations to bring jobs back and pay taxes in the states rather than keeping their money ashore a waste of taxpayer money or propping up these boogey dying industries?
>>
>>28835366
Do I even want her back? God knows how many random dicks have been inside her now.
>>
>>28835379
Nigga even American Muslims want to be protected from the crazy radicals from the Middle East conflict areas.

Quit twisting things.
>>
>>28835243
>Libya
>Middle east
Try again
>>
>>28835403
I know some part of you does. I don't know dude, you probably shouldn't. 2bh if I were you I'd text her, hang out, fuck, then tell her to gtfo. Or you could do the slow play and date her for a bit while you cheat on her as much as possible and just be a general dick.
>>
>>28835420
0/10

oreginialses comment
>>
>>28835310
He's running as an independent now
>>
>>28835392
The same jobs you're complaining about getting shipped over seas. Low skill manual labor jobs like manufacturing. These industries cannot compete, so why should I have to give them charity dollars?

>>28835386
Jobs is not the end goal. If you want jobs I can get 100 people to dig holes and 100 people to fill them. And again you are just wrong about the data. Free trade helps the poor and our economy has benefited from NAFTA. You'll just have to do the research research I pointed you to.
>>
>>28835379
I'm not saying Muslims are a race but they are mostly non-white. Therefore banning them will help prevent white genocide.
>>
>>28835231
He spoke about relations with Israel at AIPAC.

He routinely criticizes the Iran deal.

He says often that he was against going into Iraq.

He complains about how the Saudis are taking advantage of us and that the 9/11 pages should be released.

His plan for Syria is to set up a safe zone within Syria itself so refugees dont have to leave.

There's 5, now stfu.
>>
>>28835379
You think Europe's lack of good will towards faiths is what makes their Muslims so shitty? Is this a joke? They're the most open people on earth. They provided many services to aid these people. Still they get raped and bombed by extremists who hate them and their generosity. Why? Because these Mohammeds think westerners are degenerates and any non-Muslim deserves to die. Even their moderates for the most part sympathize with extremists. They're incompatible with western society and thinking it's possible for them to integrate is a joke
>>
File: w7rJvBgl.jpg (78 KB, 516x640) Image search: [Google]
w7rJvBgl.jpg
78 KB, 516x640
>>28835461
No way. He said he wouldn't do that. I personally hope he will, but it's not in his character. He just wants to stop a Trump presidency. I'd be curious to see how polling would look if it were a three way race though.
>>
>>28835471
Most of the middle east is white
>>
>>28835435
I'm still attracted to get but if I fucked her the only thing I would be able to think about would be all the other guys she fucked. Plus we are not really on talking terms, she has moved on to brighter pastures and different dicks.
>>
>>28835510
Pretty sure he cares a lot more about stopping crooked Hillary, as should everyone
>>
>>28835379
our muslims are so 'well behaved' because we have so few. ask sweden, a country way more left and tolerant than america how integration went
>>28835465
you're not giving them charity. they will work and long term it will stimulate their local economy and go on to stimulate the national economy and help you. the only charity is we keep forcing these people into welfare due to a lack of opportunity. then your taxes will pay their welfare, grats

jobs are the fucking goal. they stimulate the economy and give people purpose. what is a higher goal than that? fuck off with your 'do research' crap. if you have points to share then share them. i can tell you to go read an economics book too.
>>
>>28835510
He's not winning the democratic nomination
>>
>>28835523
Just text her dude, I bet you'll be surprised how she responds.
>>
>>28835571
What should I text her
>>
>>28835379
What? Your muslims are well behaved because there are less of them.
>>
>>28835523
Be honest were you a dick to her
>>
>>28835442
Libya is in Africa, not the Middle East. Fucking Greece is closer to the Middle East than Libya is.
>>
Probably Trump, would literally be the first time I don't vote third party since I became a voter. He might actually make some real changes to foreign policy.
>>
>>28835601
Wow talk about victim blamingp
>>
>>28833785
I'm not voting for president because the electoral college makes my vote irrelevant.
>>
>>28835645
The way he's acting he had to done something
>>
>>28835673
What did i do? I was a good boyfriend, I said ok to having a break, and she went out and did God knows what with God knows who before even having full vag sex with me.
>>
>>28835712
She needed some extra experience so it would be better with you
>>
>>28835712
>full vaginal sex

Did you two have oral sex? You were not giving her the dick OP. If she asks for a break and then had sex. You were holding out on her
>>
File: nice.jpg (8 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
8 KB, 273x184
>>28835712
so she convinced you to be her emotional sponge and straight up implied to your face she needs to outsource dick. Fucking castrate yourself my man
>>
>>28835555
Anything can happen this political season. Don't rule anything out. Have you heard how bad of a day it's been for Hillary? Guccifer and the State Dept news within the last 24hrs. If the investigation is finished by the time they go to Philly, it's possible she's indicted.

>>28835529
Where have you been? He has always implied that Hillary is a much better option than Trump. I would likely do anything to keep the Shill out of the WH, but unfortunately Bernie thinks differently...He should have attacked her in the debates. It's always too little too late with the Sanders camp.
>>
>>28835820
> indicted
Unless it's goes to the justice department she won't be worried
>>
>>28835712
>he let his girlfriend "take a break"
high impact cuckoldry
>>
>>28835592
"hey"

oiringal
>>
File: 1464187782824.png (554 KB, 582x567) Image search: [Google]
1464187782824.png
554 KB, 582x567
>>28833849
le adjusts hat
>>
>>28835783
Literally victim blaming. I was not holding out on her. If she asked me to have we with her, I would have.I am not a sexually suave or experienced guy.
>>
>>28835932
How long were you together before she asked for the break? Have you two had sex like oral, anal etc.
>>
>>28835970
We had chatted, hung out, and generally been close friends for a full semester. Then summer with just texting and calling. then return semester official romantic stuff started happening including oral sex. Exam time of that semester we had moved along fast but she wanted the break. So i would round it up to a year of being togeyher in some capacity
>>
>>28835903
that is useless. what do i say after? it needs to be cool and masculine, i feel like i was never super manly in her eyes and my emotional downfall only brought my status in that respect even lower
>>
>>28836380
just fucking kill yourself holy shit
>>
Im an illegal so obviously im voting hillary with my fake identity
>>
Hillary is a globalist warhawk, while trump actually wants to protect my future industry by getting rid of h1b abuse. Not to mention, he had the only detailed policies in the race outside of maybe Rand. His tax plan and heathcare plan would help me out immensely
>>
>being anti-free trade
>when there are literally zero historical examples of free trade ever being bad
>when protectionist countries are all backward shitholed with outdated tech since local industry doesn't have to compete
>implying that it isn't essentially giving corporate welfare by forcing one to buy inferior products because muh jerbs
>implying that it won't hurt companies that rely on imports for their products
>>
File: 1431863013190.png (1 MB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1431863013190.png
1 MB, 513x1117
>>28836380
holy nigger dude you're not gonna be doing yourself any favors by acting fucking masculine when you aren't. She obviously liked you for other reasons so play on that, when you say "hey" it brings along with it a lot of implications and feelings for her. Bascially its like saying hey i miss you but not as fucking desperate and bitchmade. Its going to bring up old feelings in her and she will probably message back hey or some shit and then you're golden mate. Fucking do it and screencap it for this thread. We will give you advice afterwards if you need it.
>>
>>28836380
Meant to add she will probably laugh at you if you try to act masculine.
>>
trump is a faggot, but i'd rather have trump than clinton. i will go out and vote just to not have clinton as a president. i'm sick and tired of people like her and what they represent running this country. the only thing she cares about is money for all her political class friends.
>>
I am not American, but the way I see it, assuming it's Clinton vs Trump, it's probably better to vote for Obama a third time.

Clinton is a corrupt corporate asshole.

Trump is, I don't know, but there a lot of things I do not like about him and his beliefs. A typical right-wing populist.

Overall, good job America. You did it again.

get fucked
>>
>>28835268
Migrant workers aren't illegal workers
>>
>>28834333
>economics
Clinton supported NAFTA and called TPP the gold standard.
>>
>>28838311
Both of which are good trade agreements.
>>
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 999x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 999x1152
>>28835310
>socialist beating trump
Trump can't be stumped if you haven't learned that by now faggot
>>
>>28838319
I don't get how progressives can be so against the 1%, and love free trade.

Pro-tip, the 99% don't benefit from free trade at all. It's just the 1% that profit from free trade. Everyone else gets fucked due to massively decreased wages.

Why pay an American $10/hr to make shoes when I can pay an Indonesian kid $1/day to make shoes?
>>
>>28836380
Lurk /pol you cuck how can you be this much of a pussy
>>
>>28838533
I'm not a progressive. Also free trade is good for poor people.
>>
>>28835314
We buy most of our oil from Canada.
>>
>>28835216
Look, if you think the tpp is a good thing, you're either rich or a fucking retard. It will decrease domestic labor competitiveness, increase healthcare costs, allow companies to sue nations for loss of expected future profits in a court run by corporate lawyers, and increase censorship on the internet. If you're not a multinational exec or a patent lawyer, it will hurt you along with everyone else
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x343
>>28838319
Fuck off globalist. America First, bitch
>>
>Who are you voting for
Neither one

>and why
Because they're both mindless meat-puppets pandering to their respective audiences and making boldly-false statements they will later reneg on due to their ultimate fealty to the same overriding political agenda.
>>
>>28833820
>implying votes are even counted
>implying leaders aren't chosen by elites
>imolying the "election" is anything more than a performance to keep the masses satisfied

The whole thing is a lie, there's no reason not to vote for memes.
>>
>>28838555
So its good for poor people to have all the unskilled jobs sent to southeast Asia?
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 466x466
>>28838592
Low info citizen. Trump will MAGA he answers to no one but the American people and our national interests
>>
>>28838574
Nice job spewing memes.

>>28838633
All poor people benefit from the lower prices.
http://www.igmchicago.org/igm-economic-experts-panel/poll-results?SurveyID=SV_0dfr9yjnDcLh17m
>>
>>28838697
>All poor people benefit from the lower prices.
That they can't afford because they have no jobs.
>>
>>28838736
Some people losing some jobs does not equal all poor people are out of a job.
Did you read the thing I linked?
>>
>>28835294
>Somehow they manage to have agriculture in Europe/Canada without having free illegal labour.
http://ipolitics.ca/2016/03/15/canadas-agriculture-industry-short-nearly-60000-farm-workers/
>>
>>28838697
You globalist cuck I see why your girl left you to get dicked down by everyone but you! YOU'RE A FUCKING KEK. Only a cucked fuck would vote for someone named Clinton. Imagine all the black dicks that whore fellated
>>
>>28838615
You're supposed to swallow the redpill, not stick it up your ass.
>>
>>28838753
I did. Did you?
>we don't know how much of the growing inequality has been due to trade. Trade is good for the world, but not always for rich country labor.

>Note that not everyone is better off.

>Trade creates tremendous benefits but causes substantial job losses Do current policies fully compensate displaced workers? Probably not
>>
>>28838796
How do Trump voters expect people with policy knowledge to take Trump seriously when most of his vocal supporters are retarded meme spewers?
>>
>>28838830
Hillary's strongest supporters are BLM retards so I'm not seeing your point.
>>
>>28838819
Those are claims by individual respondents. The point is that the overwhelming consensus agree that

Freer trade improves productive efficiency and offers consumers better choices, and in the long run these gains are much larger than any effects on employment.

and

On average, citizens of the U.S. have been better off with the North American Free Trade Agreement than they would have been if the trade rules for the U.S., Canada and Mexico prior to NAFTA had remained in place.

Trump voters are against actual economists on most issues.
>>
>>28838860
>Trump voters are against actual economists on most issues.
What's your point? Actual economists are globalist progressive academics. Of course they disagree. You're aware academia is pretty heavily biased right?
>>
>>28838902
Actually, economists are pretty conservative. progressive economists really favor tax plans like Trump's and Bernie's where you are helping the working class by starting trade wars at the expense of poor and rich people.
>>
>>28833785
This election is about borders. Trump wants to strengthen them; Hillary wants to dissolve them. So it's the Donald all the way for me.
>>
Hillary's pandering to shitskins is horrible. She's willing to sacrifice American sovereignty for a few votes. Fuck her.
>>
>>28835310
that would almost be fine except bernie has no where near the financial backing that hillary has
>>
>>28838923
Free trade is not conservative at all. It's Corporatist drivel.
>>
>>28839124
Nothing says "not corporatism" like giving companies free money from the tax payer to stay afloat despite the fact that they are failing and can't compete
>>
>>28839162
Protectionism is not giving companies money. It's taking money from foreign companies.
>>
File: 1459430861872.jpg (346 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459430861872.jpg
346 KB, 600x600
>>28833785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

Hillary is a maniac. I don't like any of them but Hillary is out of her mind, man.

That fucking bodycount.
>>
>>28839230
you're taxing foreign goods, thereby depriving citizens of a cheap good. it's basically a tax
>>
>>28839275
How do you propose bringing back manufacturing jobs without protectionism?
>>
>>28839356
You don't "bring back" jobs. You let failing industries fail and you don't prop them up. People may have to retrain, go back to school, or learn a new skill. That's the short term cost for not gargling on the nuts of whatever outdated industry comes crying at your doorstep about muh outsourcing.
>>
>>28839401
There are lots of people incapable of retraining. Not everyone is fit for anything but menial labor.
>>
>>28839425
There are already lots of people like that. They usually survive on welfare.
>>
File: vik048FXP_320776083.jpg (665 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
vik048FXP_320776083.jpg
665 KB, 2000x3000
Trump clearly won the Republicans.

If you're a lefty, why not vote for Bernie? He seems much better than Hillary in EVERY FUCKING WAY. If you're a lefty, why not vote for Bernie OP?
>>
>>28839435
We should try to bring jobs they can handle back. Or they'll be on the government dole forever.
>>
>>28833785
He will impose the same tariffs on trade with foregin countries that they impose on trade with the US. He will probably use this as leverage to strike a deal where they end on lowering tariffs on US made goods. It will be a great deal. Amazing!

Also, he will be the first shitposter president. It's our turn!
>>
>>28833785
I'm not American but if you don't vote for Trump you're a literal retard, not only is he way better for your country than an actual criminal traitor but his foreign policy is way better for my country and everyone else's too.
>>
>>28833785
Would vote for Hillary, just so I can see the look on her cunt face when she takes a seat at the same desk her husband got a blowjob from Monica.

But just the fact that she's allowed to run after Benghazi and the email scandal just shows how corrupt and broken our system is anyways.
>>
>>28839082
But he has the people. $27! This is supposed to be a democracy after all (though in reality it's an oligarchy).
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.