[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw perfect qt dream girl breaks up with me >tfw it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw perfect qt dream girl breaks up with me
>tfw it was 16 months ago and i still cry about it at least once a week
Anyone else /heartbrokenforlife/?
>>
You're the definition of normie scum.
>>
You'll heal. Just not yet.
>>
You've done better then the rest of us.
>>
>>28833015
Fuck you, shes the only gf i had in my life and the only reason i got with her is because she felt bad for me for being lonely all the time. Hell, she even approached me first. I bearly had courage to talk to her.
>>
>>28833059
>You'll heal. Just not yet.
Not always, it has been 5 years for me so far. I still hate women. I still don't think I can ever trust another woman with my feelings again.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 600x450
>>28832995
Lmao, not her.
>>
>>28833100
Don't care, still normie.
>>
You're never going to do better. qt dream girl just dumped me a month ago and I'm still going to abstain from dating ever again.
>>
File: firefly_mal.jpg (39 KB, 399x216) Image search: [Google]
firefly_mal.jpg
39 KB, 399x216
>>28832995

Hear my pain:

> be me
> orbit BPD chick through HS
> she fucks losers
> prom with inhibited girl who BPD chick told me to ask out
> no touching! .gif
> shitskin gf through college (true wuv)
> she dumps me for chad
> date insecure hookup girl (daddy issues?)
> date overbite nerd gf (hiding trauma?)
> get redpilled
> put together snippets the gf's had told me
> realize overbite nerd gf had been raped by mafia neighbors when she was a teenager (she told me about some harassment and also was obviously lying about some traumatic incident then and some scars)
> realize insecure hookup girl had been raped by her father (she was reading a book recommended for incest survivors)
> realize college gf was probably raped by first BF (phobia about anything sexual with loud music on) and that she definitely lied to me about being a virgin (mentioned she'd "had the 6-pack" while drunk) and probably lied to me about fucking Chads while out on girls nights with her slutty friends (3 separate occasions she came to see me or called me crying, like literally weeping, after a girls night)
> realize prom date probably had been raped (explains her phobic reaction to sexual talk and weird identity issues pretending to be a storybook character)
> realize BPD HS crush/orbitee had probably been raped (told me a story about being stalked by a man as a teenager, told me another story about being "kidnapped" at college)
> realize my mother probably was raped/abused at some point since she set me up to be attracted to / date damaged women.
> around this time, another oneitis (good girl image) starts regularly fucking my roommate (high-test robot). I am sad because he's fucked 3x as many women as I have and is totally selfish, and makes 50% more money than me.
> decide to redpill myself even harder
> emotionally shattered
> get fat
> move to opposite coast
> unemployed for awhile
> finally get a job
> hate it even though it's high-status
> live with 2 betas
> IT'S KEKING TIME
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.