[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was browsing some normies I know facebooks and I realized that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: disgusting.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
I was browsing some normies I know facebooks and I realized that they all had something in common. It's the reason why they got beautiful gfs and I am here. I never really noticed before, I always thought I was nice and kind, but after observing normies, I realize that I actually am a very cold and unpleasant person. I'm not exactly friendly to people. I'm not open to people.

Like for example, at work I always look angry and focused on something else. Can I change?
>>
>>28832866
No, there's no such thing as getting younger.
>>
>>28832866
It's a long shot, but you could move to one of the Scandinavian countries where everyone is like that.
>>
I just adopt a sarcastic tone and normalfags seem to like it. They think it's amusing I'm so "salty" about everything, whatever the fuck that means.

They'll never know I'm calling them retards in different words right to their faces.
>>
File: 1384116633384.jpg (26 KB, 357x457) Image search: [Google]
1384116633384.jpg
26 KB, 357x457
>>28832914
>>28832937
I bet that whenever people think of me, they see me as an angry person who doesn't talk much. I don't really have any personal relationships with anybody. Not even the people at work I talk to. I never try to make relationships outside of work either - friends, girls, etc. I just sit at home browsing the internet until I gotta to go to work and be miserable.

>>28832945
People never call me salty but they say that I am usually quiet, angry, and a good worker who does his job the right way and is very good at it. I honestly think if I didn't have such a good work ethic I probably wouldn't have the same job I've had for 2 years now considering that most people see me as aloof and angry all the time. Interesting observation
>>
>>28833036
But it is impossible for me to adopt a positive attitude and stick to it. Eventually my positive thinking crumbles and I start seeing everything in reality again: my life is terrible and I hate nearly everybody I see on a daily basis.

I've learned that my supervisors noticed this about me too. They say I am an excellent worker and compliment my work ethic all the time. But nothing else.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.